Chapter one: New member of the Silver Royalty

• Dedicated kay Xhiarah Lhaine Slay Yulatic

          Once, there was a girl that in her young age, a tragic accident happens to her sister. She was two years old when her sister turns into dust. Believe it or not, it's true, said her mother,but she didn't believe her story because it's impossible to happen. A human turn into dust,just because her cousin pour a cup full of silver dust in her mouth and accidentally choked it? It's unbelievable. For me, she just disappear and BOOM!, gone in the rain forest. And that young girl, is me, I'm Samantha Peters, but call me Sam. They said that my sister really loves me when i was a baby, and, they had a proof, the picture i kept. I try to imagine that she was carrying me in her arms. My sister that i never saw is hurting me a lot. I only see her in this picture. My father said, they burned all the pictures of her, because that's what she said to them,but this one left and  Mom kept it for me. i didn't know what is the reason why she said that to my parents.

          I have dreams about my sister, but all were a little bit blurred. And everytime i woke up, there were silverdusts in both of my hands. Believe me it's happening to me everytime, and on the top of my schedule, getting rid of it.

          "Sam! Time to go! Hurry! We're gonna be late for school!" John said it loud and clear. I went down stairs and looked at him."I know it's still early, but it's first day of school. We must hurry!"

          I rolled my eyes and said,"Here we go again", and i went to the sofa. "John, you're overreacting again. Just wait a minute, I'm going to check my things. So... please just wait."

          John was my younger brother. I'm three years older than him. I'm fourteen and he's eleven. He's the early bird of the family, and he's an impatient brother, always on a hurry. For him, 'time is gold'.

          "Okay,I'm ready." I said closing the zipper of my bag.

          "Um, it's more than a minute." John opposed.

          "Whatever John." I didn't want to argue anymore about time.

          We went to the garage, and in my surprise, I saw Dad wearing his uniform. "Dad, are you going with us?"

          "Get in the car, and yes I'm going with you princess." Dad replied.

          John opened the car door for me and went inside first, and John followed. "Dad would drive us through the school Sam." John informed me.

          "Where's our driver?" I asked. And Dad went inside the driver's seat.

          " He's on the leave princess." Dad answered.

          "Dad, how many times I told? Don't call me princess, I'm old for that." I said. And Dad nodded acceptably, and he start the engine and drive our way to school.

          As we ride through school, I saw the silver girl again in the woods before. I asked my Dad, "Dad, why do we always passed this road? it's kinda creepy."

          "You know Sam, this is the shortest way to school." Dad answered.

          "Um, Dad, I think this is the long way to school. I never told you all this, but, Dad i saw the silver girl again in the woods everytime we passed here." I said.

          "Sam, my dear princess, maybe it's just your illusion." Dad concluded.

          "Don't worry Sam, I'm here to protect you, we are here to protect you." John looked at the rear view mirror where I can saw Dad's reflection looking at the road.

          Dad nodded."He's right, we're here to protect you."

          "And even I'm younger than you, I'm still your brother. It's my responsibility as the only son of the family Peters." John said righteously. He never spoke to me like this before, he's always on a hurry when i face him. He's very serious right now, he sounds like older than me, but i liked it.