- 1 -
"Al, seriously, girl," Louis says over the phone. I'm in New York, about to met up with my best friends.

Louis, Zayn, Harry, Liam, and Niall.

"Louis, shut up right now, I can't see you guys!" I whined looking around for a white B.M.W.

"Try, walking around!" Louis suggested.

"Give me the phone!" I hear someone in the background.

"No! I'm talking to her!" Louis shouts.

I winced at the noises I'm hearing in the background. "Louis!" A familiar Irish accent fills the conversation.

"You guys are meanies!" Louis whines.

"Hey, Al," Harry says. I smile.

"Harry, I can't find you guys! It's really bugging me!" I complained and did a 360. "And I'm alone,"

"Al! I see Al!" I hear a loud crash in the background on the phone.

My face lit up. "Where?! I yell and did another 360. I hear a car door slam.

"Al!" A British accent yells. I turned around and saw Louis and Niall running towards me like mad men.

I laugh as they dived for a hug from me. "I missed you too," I say.

"Six weeks," Niall says to be exact.

"Wow, how long," I say sarcastically as we walk to the three boys waiting in the car.

"It is! I thought you loved us," Louis says looking hurt. I shake my head at him.

"No, I don't, I don't like people who wear beanies and glasses to hide from there fans," I teased Louis and Niall gasped.

"It's not our fault we're super famous and your not!" Louis shouts. He got a few stares from people.

The boys from in the car ooh'd. And to be honest, that was a good comeback.

"Al?" Niall says tapping my shoulder. I opened the car door letting myself in while shoving to boys over.

I slam the door and locked it. Niall quickly got into the passenger seat and I til Liam to drive.

Liam obeyed and we left Louis.

When we were in the hotel my cell rang. I looked down and see Louis's number. "Baba?" Louis says as I answered him.

"Yes?" I say and flopped onto the couch.

"What the hell?!!!" Louis screams. I chuckled. "Don't laugh at me missy! You left me on the footpath, alone!"

"So what? Just grab a cab," I say.

"You left me!" Louis whined.

"And? You told me a comeback that I couldn't do a comeback too! You left me hanging, I left you hanging!" I state.

"Alison! Get me right now!" Louis booms. I growled at him.

"What'd you just call me?" I growled.

"Alison," Louis gulped I hung up on him and through my phone on the couch.

Liam's cell rang afterwards. "Yeah?" Liam says.

"Tell Louis I'm not talking to him! He knows not to say Alison!" I shout.

"Al, that-"

"Liam, don't say it," Niall says and pats Liam's shoulder knowing I'll attack him.

"Okay, where are you?" Liam asked. He then laughs. "I'll met you there in a second,"

A/N:
Full credits to myheartsmistake

If you are tagged please read!!

---Louis---

KissNiallerHoran

-NovelasDeZaynMalik

harry_was_here_lol

lovelyliam95

-Louis_Lover-

-ZaynxMalik-

-LucyLovesLouis-

Louis_William_T

harrylouistomlinsons

(Please read)

Vote!

Comment!

Until next time!

Love you all, bye!