How I grew up

My name is Kera I was born and brought up in Thailand. My family was very rich and very popular. I lived in a very big mansion 🕌 with servants everywhere. My father was always traveling because of work and we rarely saw him. My mother was always attending some party and if she wasn't attending some party then she was training my sisters to be the "Perfect Woman"👗and how to find the "Perfect Groom🎩 ". My sisters where very beautiful women. My first sister is called Koel and she is 22 she has beautiful black hair that reaches her waist👧👧, she has blue eyes and a very smooth face she is not too tall and she has the perfect shape for a lady. She has a beautiful voice and she is very good in drawing. My second sister is called Kesha she is 10she also has black long hair, she has green eyes and a very beautiful smile, she is a little bit short but that doesn't disturb her at all, she loves reading and dancing and my mother always say that she will surely find the perfect groom. Well now it's my turn, honestly I  don't have much to say. I can just say that I am the most unfortunate, I was born OK with everything that a baby girl has to have, but one day our mansion 🔥🔥got on fire everybody was able to run out of it in time but I was the last person to come out and trying to shield part of my face from the fire the other part of my face burned 😭😢 I was only 7 when that incident happen. No one knows how the fire started, I can only remember that on the day of the fire I saw a man in hiding in the shadow🕵I wasn't able to recognize his face even if I felt that I had seen him somewhere, he had this evil smile that would give you nightmares for months. After that day my life became Hell. My father came back from wherever he had gone he saw the situation and decided to move us to another city of Thailand where we could be closer to him, In the meantime my mother decide to take me to different doctors🏨 so they could do something to my horrible burned face. But they all gave the same answer<< SORRY MRS KEESH BUT THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO>> It reached a point I got tired I had lost all hope.BeforenI got burned I was very beautiful I had a smooth skin a beautiful smile and beautiful grey eyes but now I just have a half burned face with a horrible skin. My parents not wanting the public to know about my disfigurement they chose to lock me in that big mansion and I couldn't leave. My life become the ugliest thing on earth. Kesha started to make fun of me saying that no one would ever marry a girl with a disfigured face and even though never wanted to accept it I knew she was right. Koel was the opposite she always tried to find a way to cheer up on my 18 birthday my loving sister Koel gave me a mask as a gift. It was beautiful it had a beautiful colours it was dark blue with a beautiful rose on the side,then she gave me another mask it was gold,with the gold mask I started my adventures...

Please vote or comment. Sorry for my grammatical errors