enough is enough

"I can't take this anymore!!!" I looked up at the dark sky, no stars in sight. tears rolling down my cheeks. I looked in front of me. "my chance to escape" I said as I walked to a black Honda crx. I looked inside. "the keys are here" the window was open so I reached my hand to the lock and unlocked the door.

I opened the door and got in. I sat still for a while, thinking my plans over and over, tears pouring down my cheeks. " STOP IT! it will be over soon"  i wiped my opened black jacket brushing off invisible dust I turn the car on and speed down the road. I headed to the highway. "soon..then I'll be free" I wiped the tears off my face and chin I looked at the sign up ahead just in time to see" la murete 23 miles"  I also saw the speed limit. "70"

I was already at 90 mph there was no way my plan was going to work if I slow down to the speed limit. I griped the steering wheel, my knuckles turning white. the speed going up rapidly.100,110.120.

suddenly blue and red lights flashed behind me three police cars chasing me.

"almost there.....there!" welcome to la murete. I turn towards the sign knowing I'll be gone soon. the police cars were getting closer and closer every minute. then there was a helicopter with a blinding light shined over the car I was driving. before I knew it a car pulled up in front of me forcing me to pull over. I slammed on the brake, I didn't think I would stop in time but I did. police cars were all around me like a pack of wolves ready for the kill. "PUT YOUR HANDS WERE I CAN SEE THEM!!!"

sweat ticked down the side of my face as I slowly put my hand my right hand in my jacket. with my face emotionless, I  opened the door with my left hand. and slowly got out."PUT YOUR HANDS UP NOW!!" I looked at the old chubby police man, I could see he was very scared because his hand was shaking as he pointed his gun at me. I looked around me all the police had there guns pointed at me. I looked back at the old chubby policeman and smiled my creepy smile knowing I looked insane. the policeman widen his eyes and stared shaking even more. he crused under his breath.

"PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEEM NOW OR ILL BE FORCED TO SHOOT!!!!" in slow-motion I felt my heart pick up speed as I pulled out my right hand in the form of a gun. a thousand gun shots echoed as my body fell to the floor."finally"

*so? what do you think?? please tell me if I should continue. thank you for reading my story :) *