Broke

A/n: the picture is just for you all to see it don't mean anything. Enjoy!
------—--------------------------------------
Your pov:
"Good evening, we are from the Korea hospital." I was shocked to hear that the hospital call. "Yes? Is there something wrong?" I ask " your Boyfriend mr park Jimin had an motorbike incident. And you were the only one we could reach in his phone." When that was told I run to the nearest taxi stand as fast as I could.
*at the hospital **
"Hi, what room number  is park Jimin ?" I ask "sorry how are you related to him?" When she ask that you were so mad " am his Girlfriend! Can you please give me the room number!!" I shout. As the number is told I run there, I didn't care If this is a Hospital. I walk in and saw jimin with stitches cut and dry blood. Tears start to run down my cheek. I  walk to him and kiss him on his lips for the longest time. " Jimin, please wake up! Is all my fault!" I drop your head on his chest and cried for my life. I felt so tired and fall asleep.
1 hour later
" excuse me miss, sorry to disturb. But the visitors need to leave now." The Nurse woke me up. " can you give me one more minute? Please" I pleaded "Jimin I have to go I love you get well soon!" Then I have him a kiss on his fore head. I walk to the counter, " excuse me, if jimin wakes up can you give me a call?" I really wanted to stay here all day but I need to go to school " sure we will notify you." "Thank you." I dragged my feet home.
**home*
Authour pov:
"Omg, y/n where did you go?!!!" Your Mom ask. Then you suddenly broke down again, " hey what's wrong? Tell Mommy." She ask with concern. " Mom ..." you want to say but When you say it you will cry again. "Go on is ok."
" Jimin had a motorbike accident." You broke down again but This time it was worse. "Don't cry, I know how you feel. You could visit him tomorrow ok? I could follow you if you want." She tried to comfort you but it doesn't work. Suddenly your phone rang, you answer it. " his awake." The nurse told you and immediately ask your mom to Drive you to the hospital.
*at the hospital *
Your pov :
I run again to the room. And This time with smiles, " I leave you two alone." Mom always understand. " Jimin am so sorry." I do not know why I was saying sorry but I feel guilty. "Is not your fault." He didn't talk much as he just woke up, he kiss my cheek to cheer me   up. "What exactly happen?" I wanted to  know how this incident happen "well, *cough*" he sound so sick, " is ok slow down." I put my hand on his cheek," I was on my friends motorbike, than he went to buy a drink so I ask him whether I could go for a round. Than everything was so bright and then I black out." I feel so angry I wanted to find out who was the person. "At least you are awake am happy, I have to go anytime soon I visit u tomorrow ok? Later let's video call."I  said " alright Love you y/n! Bye!" He said in a aegyo way and I gave him a flying kiss.
Author  pov:
At home you oovoo until 3am.