chapter 1

jimin always loved  his adorable  cutie alien.  but why wouldn't  he? 
he's  such a  lovable  innocent  sensitive energy ball.  in  other word Taehyung was simply the perfectly  perfect  . from his head to toes.  an admirable  alive Beauty on this  planet   everyone  stared in awe whenever  this Beautiful creature passed by.
jimin was his best friend  since the teletabis.  they met the first time when they where 4  years old.  a jealous  fatty boy stepped  on taehyung's sandcastle  and threw tae on the floor harshly  making him cry.  and  the little park jimin being him  didn't  like what  he saw   so he had to save the pretty boy.   it was only a baby fight and they had no idea what this could lead to.

their mums saw the scene  and started talking and chatting .soon enough they became best friends  so jimin and taehyung  met a lot and became best friends as  well
.
taehyung's mum , was a strong  and  strict  business  woman.  she loved her son more than anything  in this world  even tho she was strict.  she's  a divorced mum.  her husband  was so addicted to alcohol  that  he almost hurt his own son.  and she couldn't  bear him anymore .

after some months  she moved to busan  because she wanted taehyung to get the  best education  and what's  better then shihana's Art schools? 
it was a famous   group with the best education  and teachers from overseas .
from elementary school to high school.  this  group was the most successful .  baby  tae  didn't  know  what is school  yet he didn't  know it was going to  be a pain  in the ass  so he was all exited to it.

  and the best thing  their new house was exactly  right next to  jimin's 
and then the two  boys  became like a chewing gum . literally  inseparable  if it's not to take a bath. 
_____________
heeeey guys  wassuuup?  turn up first  I want to say taehyung's  grandma  rest in peace. 
hope  our taetae will be OK jimin is there bts are there army's are there. he will be ❤
and for this bitch who made a twitter  account" bts_ disband"
and said " why didn't  his grandma take. him with her to hell" I have one thing to say  a lot of people  hate our baby tae
but we didn't  ask them to love him   yet no one dared to say something so 💩💩💩. so please  have some  humanity.  animals  are better then this bitch.

I'm really  mad at her  sorry *hugs tae* .