What's Going On!?

Mark's POV:
All of a sudden I woke up with tears in my eyes and shot up from my bed. It was dark and I couldn't see anything. My breathing started to quicken as I grew more confused. I went to go grab my phone until I felt someone grab onto my waist.

"Mark babe, are you okay? What happened?" I heard Jackson ask me. I turned to him and pushed myself away from him. I got off the bed and backed away from him.

"Mark! Are you ok?" Jackson said with concern in his voice. My back touched the wall and I immediately dropped down and curled up into a ball. I couldn't help it, I was so scared. I started crying really bad and my body started to shake violently. Jackson jumped off the bed and rushed towards me. He knelt down and engulfed me into his arms.

"Shhhh, it's okay baby. I'm right here," he whispered in my ear. We sat there for hours rocking back and fourth, trying to calm me down. Soon I stopped crying and I could finally breath normally.

"Baby, can you tell me what happened?" I slowly tried to explain to Jackson what happened.

"Jackson...you cheated on me...because I wasn't ready to have sex with you and you couldn't wait anymore...we broke up...you killed yourself because of it...I killed myself because I couldn't live without you...," I said with tears streaming down my face.

"Wait, I'm still here...You're still here...I don't understand!" I said starting to freak out again. Jackson just hugged me tighter.

"Babe, it was just a nightmare. None of that happened. I'm still here, you're still here." He said clearing things up for me.

"What? It felt so real," I said.

"No Mark, it's wasn't real." He said while kissing my forehand and petting my hair.

"Jackson? Have you ever thought about cheating on me or leaving me because I won't have sex with you?" I asked Jackson. He turned me to face him now. He had his arms on my shoulders.

"Mark, listen to me. I have never thought of doing anything horrible like that to you. I would never do anything to hurt you. I never want to lose you. I don't want anybody else to have you, only I can. I don't care about having sex with you. Yes, it can get a little irritating sometimes and sometimes I don't think I can control myself, but that's not why I'm dating you Mark. I'm dating you because I want your thoughts, I want your presence, I want your love, I want to hear you laugh, I want to see you smile, I want to grow old with you." He said with a soothing voice. I couldn't believe what he was saying. I started to cry even more. I crashed my lips onto his. It was a very passionate kiss. We pulled apart and hugged.

"I love you Jackson," I said.

"I love you too Mark, I always have and I always will," he tightened his grip on me and kissed my forehead. For the rest of the night we laid in each other's arms and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

AN- The cliffhanger has been solved. Sorry it took awhile to update, I wasn't fully satisfied with this chapter until now. Hope you liked it. Thanks again to however is reading this. You're the best!