1

Chapter one - TSS

*Austin's POV*

"It's a boy." The doctor says as he take the monitor off my stomach I pull down my shirt. Yea I'm 5 mouths pregnant with Dan Richard my not so loving boyfriend, he rapes and hits me. But nobody I mean nobody knows about the hitting, raping or

baby. I have to get away from here before he is born.

'And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid'

"Hey love" I said to my best friend Lou as I answer the phone.

"I have to take lux to the doctor do you mind filling in." She said.

"Sure hon what time?" I said looking at the clock it was 12:15.

"Around 3 ish"

"That's fine ill be there"

"It's at studio B the Wanda show"

"Got it" I say hanging up the phone and driving home sweet home.

"Hey babe" Dan said ad I walk in the door.

"Hi" I walked into the kitchen to make Dan his lunch.

I heated up some left over pizza From the night before ad handed him the plate. He took one bite and throw the plate at me.

"This is sick old pizza really buy me a new pizza." He said I walked in the the kitchen and got the phone dialing the pizza place number.

- at 2:30-

"Dan, I have to go meet Lou." I say my Hands shaking.

"Leave." He said I grabbed my purse and walked out the door man I hate him so much.

- Wanda show place-

"Hey lux" I say picking her up and swinging her around.

"Ausin" lux said hugging me.

Lou pulled me into a room filled with 5 boys.

"Hi I'm Austin." I said putting lux down as she ran back into the hallway.

"Your Austin" the blonde one said grabbing my face.

I lifted his hand off my face.

"Yes. I am." I giggled

"But your a girl." The one eating carrots and wearing a striped shirt said standing up looking at me.

"So" I answered.

"Excuse them there rude I'm Liam" he stuck out his big Muscular hand he had big beautiful brown eyes.

"Okay guys I have to go" Lou said walking out of the room yelling after lux. "I'm zayn, the pretty one." He smiled winking at me I laughed.

"What a beautiful laugh " said the one with green eyes and curly brown hair.

"I'm Harry. And you're beautiful."

"Thanks." I could feel myself blush.

"I'm Louis." He said and continued eating carrot.

"I'm Niall" the blonde one said taking a carrot from Louis.

"And I'm aryon" she said ridding in on her skate board.

"Arie" I said hugging her. Aryon was subbing to be there dresser person. She dropped her board and Niall Picked it up and handed it to her.

I started doing Louis hair. Then Liam then Harry then Niall then Zayn last because he didn't most of it him self.

I put on some make up covering there blemishes. Then aryon got them dressed and they went on stage for the interview.

-after interview-

"I want her" Harry said.

"Who?" Liam asked

"Austin she's so beautiful" Harry said.

Louis walked by saying "she's mine"

"What?" Harry and Liam asked.

Louis backed up slowly looked and Harry and screamed. " SHE'S MINE" then walked away. Liam laughed and walked into the dressing room. We're I was sitting on the couch. Liam sat by me. "Wanna go out for dinner later?" He asked.

"Me?" I said confused knowing he was talking to me.

"Yes" he turned and looked at me. I looked at him.

"I have a boy friend." I mentioned even though I wanted to go on a date with him so bad. "His name is Dan Richards"

Liam looked socked "our guitar player?" Liam asked.

"Your in one direction?" I asked.

"Yea for three years now, any way I wasn't asking you on a date I just wanted to catch up." He said.

"Catch up? I don't know you."

"Sure you do I'm Liam Payne. We were best friends from the age of 5 to 14. And you moved the year 09 I remember the way we said goodbye." He said moving closer.

"Liam?" I asked. I jumped on him wrapping my arms around him neck he put his arms around my waist.

"HOW!?" Harry asked walking into the room. I pulled away from Liam.

I can't believe it was really him. Wow.