Father's Day 1/2

"So, Adrien.  What are you gonna make daddy?" Mrs. Agreste asked her son, giggleing.

Adrien and his mom sat at the large dinner table with various of crafting items in front of them.  All from beads to coloured macaroni and markers.

"Im going to draw all of us!" Adrien giggled.

"As the big happy family we are!" Adrien laughed grabbing a brown marker and started drawing what looked like pants.

He grabbed a black marker and drew in a sweather on the person she asumed was Gabriel.  His eyes glowed with joy and passion as he drew.  He even took some red and pink paper and cut out hearts and glued them on.

Mrs. Agreste couldn't wait until Gabriel saw this.  He was gonna love this.  No doubt.  How couldn't he?  It was precious.  Just like Adrien himself.

"It looks beautiful, Adrien!  Im sure daddy'll love it!" Mrs. Agreste exclaimed as she ruffled his messy blonde hair.

"Its not done yet." He replied getting a red marker and taking off the cork.

She almost teared up as she watched her son write "I love you daddy" on the picture.

"Adrien!  Its beautiful!" She cried, embracing him.

"Do you think he'll love it?" He questioned.

"Of course, Chaton!  He couldn't resist it, even if he wanted to!" She exclaimed happily.

Adrien giggled.

"Tomorrow when you wake up i want you to come wake him up and give him the drawing." Mrs. Agreste wispherd in his hear.

"Can you do that?" She asked him.

Adrien nodded enthustiacly.  He couldn't wait.  Neither could she.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien woke up with the sun shining bright.  He looked over at his bed bedside table where his mom had put the drawing so he would remember.

He giggled as his feet hit the cold floor.  It was showtime.  He grabbed it and ran as fast as his little feet could carry him over the fancy marble floor in the big mansion they called home.

He quietly opned the huge door to his parents bedroom.  He took some steps backwards and ran and jumped up into their bed.  He landed on top of Gabriel who woke up in shock, but smiled when he saw it only was Adrien.

"Happy Father's Day!" Adrien exclaimed as he showed him the drawing.

Gabriel smiled warmly and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I love you..." he mumbled to Adrien.

"I love you too, daddy." Adrien giggled.

Ok...  so it was just Father's Day in Norway and i got inspired.  Lets be honest.  At the end of the day we all just fucking love Gabriel.

Have a good day or afternoon or night wherever in the world u r!
~ Maren-Emilie
Baiii!!!