II

Chris

"Happy Birthday Baby" I Kissed Milan A Thousand Times.

Waking Her From Her Sleep. She Rolled Over And Covered Her Face.

"Uh Uh Beautiful I Want To See That Face" I Kissed Her Neck.

"I'm Too Old Now"

"Your Too Old? I'm 38, You Just Turned 37"

"So I'm Still Old"

"Then You're The Sexiest Old Lady I Ever Knew"

She Pushed My Face Out Of Hers. She Slid Out Of Bed And Went To The Bathroom.

"Look At That Fat A-"

She Started Twerking Sticking Her Tongue Out. I Got Up And Smacked Her Butt. She Started Laughing And Then Continued Walking To The Bathroom.

I Went In The Closet And Grabbed Me An Outfit For The Day. I Even Got My Outfit For Tonight's Surprise Ready. I Picked Up Her Present That Was Delivered This Morning Along With Her Flower Arrangement.

The Bell Rung I Rushed Making Sure I Hid Her Present. I Grabbed Her Flower Arrangement And Sat It On The Nightstand, Quickly Making The Bed. I Sat The Flowers Neatly On The Bed And Ran Downstairs To Answer The Door. The Boys Were On The Couch Watching TV.

"Yall Didn't Wanna Get Up And Answer The Door?"

"Why Would We Get Up If Youre Right There?" Milo Asked.

I Grabbed The Tissue Box By The Door And Threw It At Them. I Opened The Door And In Walked Mom.

 I Opened The Door And In Walked Mom

"Hey Mom" I Gave Her A Hug.

"Hey Son" She Kissed My Cheek.

"Grandma!" The Boys Got Up And Gave Her A Hug Pushing Me Out The Way.

I Went Upstairs And Milan Was Sitting On The Bed Looking At Her Flowers.

"You Like Them?"

"I Love Them! Take My Picture So I Can Post It On Twitter"