Chapter One.

“No Kayla” I laugh “You can’t come with me.”

I watch as my 15 year old sister pouts her pink lips like a child, her light brown hair flowing around her perfect face and her bright green eyes giving me the puppy dog look.

“Why can’t I come but Arlie can? They’re my favourite band” She groans. I feel really bad for leaving Kayla at home with our other siblings while my dad and step mum go on their honeymoon. I can’t help it though, it isn’t my fault that I’m a grown up with a job! Even if that job is to style the most popular band in the world. It isn’t something that my little sister has a say in, no matter how much she loves the band.

“Leave her alone Kay” My little brother Rowan sighs and walks over as tears brim his blue eyes that have turned a light grey colour, showing that he’s sad. I wrap my arms around the 16 year old boy and he starts to sob into my chest. As my grip tightens I whisper to him “It’s okay Row, I’ll come visit all the time. I promise. Amour”

Rowan sobs and somehow he gets out an “Amour” before wiping his eyes and giving me another hug. I wave goodbye to my dad and step mum Jessica before picking up my little sister Arlie and climbing into the awaiting taxi. I wave to my family as I leave them for six months; a lot can happen in six months. With my 3 year old sister by my side I watch as my home town of Byron Bay flies past.

When the taxi arrives at the airport where I will meet my new work mates- the most famous band in the world, 5 Seconds Of Summer- I thank him quickly and help Arlie out of the car before grabbing our bags and holding her hand as I drag them into the airport and through into the VIP area. When I get there I don’t really know who I am supposed to be talking to so I walk up to the boy I know as Ashton Irwin, drummer for 5 Seconds of Summer. When I get to him he turns around and looks at me with bright hazel eyes and smiles goofily at me, his light brown slightly curly hair sticks up a bit and he is hott!

“Hey I’m Ashton, you must be Keeley” He grins and hugs me, his smooth voice sending shivers down my spine and his touch leaving sparks all over my body.

“Yeah that’s me, nice to meet you Ashton. This is my little sister Arlie” Ashton looks down at the small girl with brown and brown eyes who looks nothing like me with my blonde hair and hazel eyes.

“Hello Arlie” He says and crouches down to her level “My name is Ashton”

Arlie waves shyly and Ashton stands up laughing. That laugh, his laugh gives me Goosebumps and shivers down my spine.

“The other boys had a last minute thing for their mates’ birthday so they are going to come to London in about a week to meet us. Calum’s girlfriend Beth. If that’s okay with you.” Ashton tells me.

A week alone in London with Ashton Irwin? I have no complaints.

Ashton and I make easy conversation while we wait for the plane, and when we get on the plane we chat for a while before falling asleep somewhere over an ocean. 

Girl on the side is Arlie Skye Baker (Keeley's little sister)

Vote.

Comment.

Subscribe.

Love you. <3

~Mickey5SOS xx