sam | louis tomlinson a.u.

blurb

"It's our job, Louis," she spoke, running a brush through her hair, "We go out there, we suck each others faces off multiple times and at the end of the day you go home with your model friend and I go home with Kara and we both disinfect our mouths and try to forget the images, pretending like this all never happened,"

He bit his lip, looking up at her with wide eyes, "But... But what if.."

"But what if what, Louis?" she spoke, placing the brush down and running a hand through her hair.

"But what if... What if, let's say, I wish that this could all be real. That it just wouldn't be for the camera. That when we walk off of that set and we're no longer playing the rolls of James and Evie, that we'll still do the things James and Evie do...."

She immediately stopped her actions, turning away from the mirror to face him with wide eyes and mouth open slightly.

But as soon as the reaction came, it went, and Sam quickly regained her composure, narrowing her eyes at the tall boy,

"Then happy wishing Louis Tomlinson, happy wishing,"

First fan-fic. Freaking Out. Akakaka. Wheezing.

So as stated above, this is my first fan fiction.. Scrap that. First book on Wattpad. Ever. So I'm freaking out. But if you're reading this, thank you. And if you like it maybe a vote or comment you're feedback.

This is dedicated to wreckedkids because she's my one of my favorite authors on here. Her short story/ one shot 'Get Home' is literally my favorite book on Wattpad and she's such an amazing individual on a whole who I can tell anything to. We rant to each other about things that infuriate and bug us and she's just awesome so yeah...

That is all.

Peace, Love and Peanut Butter to all!