surprise

Your p.o.v

I finally moved back with Justin, and everything felt right. Justin already flew down to London, 6 months was too long to be away from him. Although we do FaceTime everyday, when he's available.

I've been feeling very sick, and I found out it was because im pregnant!! I haven't told Justin yet,  but im definitely going to do it the next time we talk. I'm actually kinda excited, since the first pregnancy didn't go that well. I was really confident until my phone started to ring, and I see Justin facetiming  me. I hesitate, but then I click the answer button.

hey baby

hey

what you doing?

I was actually doing some research

oh really? what is it?

I could've sworn my heart stopped when he asked

umm nothing serious

you sure? your whole facial expression changed

well actually there is something....

tell me babygirl

Hearing him call me babygirl let me realize everything should go fine

well u-um I'm p-

Scooter calls Justin letting him know he had to get back on set

ugh ok babygirl ill talk to you later than

no wait!

He sits there waiting for me to say something, and Scooter calls him again

babe I really gotta go I lov-

I'm pregnant!!

I finally manage to say at the last moment, Justin looked so surprised (face at the top) but before he could even say anything scooter grabbed his phone

hey y/n Justin will talk to you later love ya...bye

I sat on the bed trying to get my heart to stop beating rapidly, worse part is I felt like I had no one to talk to.

I needed to clear my head so I decided to go to the park. I sat on the swing with my earphones in, staring up at the dark sky. Looking at the sky really did distract from one thing, but it made me think a lot about my dad.

" when you feel stuck look at the sky, the stars reminds us that everything changes."
I heard someone say...I look over to see him

At first I looked confused, that was until he stared over at me

At first I looked confused, that was until he stared over at me. " oh I'm sorry I'm Cameron." He said holding out his hand for me to shake, I smile shyly looking down before shaking his hand, " I'm Y/n." I responded. My heart started beating fast again making me block out everything," y/n...wow that's a very beautiful name." I look at him, but he's looking up at the sky and I can feel myself blush. Oh no. What the hell was I doing?!? I'm in love with Justin...I look over at him this time he was already staring," what." I ask shyly.

"I was actually wondering why a beautiful girl was sitting alone in a park at night." He smiled at me showing his pearly whites.
I look down at my feet, and push  a strand of hair behind my ear," I had to clear my head." I admitted.

"Why, if you don't mind me asking." He said politely.
"Well  u-uh my boyfriend is away in London, and I just found out some great news I wanted to tell him...but he kinda got rushed off the phone so I rushed and said it." I took a deep breathe," and now I really don't what to d...I just wanna know what he's thinking."  Cameron looks at me understandingly," wait- oh wow....I don't know why I didn't see it before. You're with Justin Bieber."

" yeah t-that's me." I take out my phone to check the time, it was already 11:30.

"Is everything ok?" Cameron asked. "Actually it's getting late, I should probably get going." I respond. I get up off the swing, and start walking to my car when I feel someone grab my arm. I turn around and see Cameron" I wanted to give you my number...you know just in case you want to talk or anything." He said politely.

I slightly tilt my head I start to hand him my phone so he can put his number, " wait you're not a murderer or anything." I say causing me and Cameron to laugh. " Haha well actually...no I just kinda like you." There it was again, my heart dropped," well I'll see you later." I say trying to stop this from going anywhere.

I get to my car and drive home...I kicked off my shoes, and looking around the house. It felt so empty without Justin here. I missed him so much.

I went upstairs to take a nice relaxing shower. It made me really feel relieved, it made me realized I needed to talk to Justin. I wrap a towel around my body, and jump into bed.
I grab my phone to FaceTime Justin, the phones about 3 times finally revealing justin

Hey baby
Hey I was gonna call you

I look down sadly because I saw this conversation going horrible

Y/N want to have this baby with you

I immediately get happy

Really?!?

Yeah. I know it didn't go that well the first time, but I love you and I want this

I want this too justin

He smiles at me, making my heart flutter

I miss you so much baby girl

I miss you too 😭

I'll be home soon

Ugh it feels like forever

I know baby, but you need to get some sleep

Yeah ok bye j, I love you

Love you too baby girl

This was an amazing surprise, knowing justin wanted this baby too. I couldn't wait to have this baby bieber

Hope you're enjoying this story for every five comments the more the chapters get updated and the longer it will be.
Also you can tell me your ideas, I will include any suggestions 😘😘