Weeks

It's been weeks since I had sex. My husband no longer believes in sexual interaction. He says "The first time was a mistake. So he has given us Laden, to repay our sins." ... I hate how he speaks about our son as if he's not.

He's always going on about "Our lord and saviour" ever since that accident..... But I am highly afraid to tell him that I frankly don't believe in that shit.. I mean yes, I will endure church with him to keep him happy. Because that's all I want. For Peter, and Laden to be happy.

But it's hard to do that now-a-days. Because Peter insists that I quit my job as a nurse, to become a nun... I keep telling him no, and coming up with some, absurd excuse. "I can't become and nun because I enjoy doing my hair for people to see. I love being inspirational". But what's even more absurd is that he believes me....

Laden's birthday is in 2 days, and I'm working on that day. June 6th, 2006. 6/6/06. Because of his birth date, Peter says "he is a bad seed", and "he must punish himself for injecting me with said seed." So do to that, he cuts himself, slits his forearm to please his saviour.

Now, yes, I am a nurse. And I do work at a Psyche Hospital, but there's is nothing I can do for Peter. I've had him as a patient for 29 years, almost 30. Yet there has been nothing I can do for him. He is just deeply, religious.

As for Laden, he is 10 years 5 months and 7 days old. He was born at 10 am. 10:07 to be exact. I can never forget it, it was rather unexpected, and it was probably the easiest pregnancy any woman can have.  He weighed 8 pounds and 2 ounces. I'd say rather healthy.

The boy seems to amaze me everyday. He's growing to look so much like his father, brown locks, with blueish gray eyes, with freckles almost everywhere, but they're light. I love this boy, from the top to the bottom of my heart. He's such a miracle. I'm glad to have him. Forever.