Imagine for Breanna

"I cant believe your going out with them again!!" You scream a Cole your boyfriend "Bre!!! I never get alone time. It's either work with DWB or You Nagging me!!!" He yells back at you. "You lier you've been coming how drunk as heck for the last week and a half!!!" You snap "Whatever Bre" He says and goes to leave "Cole if you leave...Dont come back" You say but he just walks out slaming the door. You start to cry you lay on the couch. You get calls,texts,facebooks,kiks from JS and Baylor asking why Cole is crying his ass off. You text Baylor telling him why and to explain to JS.Baylor text back saying Cole is sleeping over at his house and you say okay. Was Cole that broken about that? Ugh whatever you'll figure out tomorrow...

Next Day

You wake up to banging on the door you open the door to a crying Cole. "Please Breanna P-Please let me in i-im sorry" Cole crys and collapses in your arms. You notice the other to in the car and mouth out 'Help Me' they come running and pick Cole up off you. "Im s-sooo sorry Bre" He says once again. You giggle and hug him "Its okay you big Teddy bear" :) "He hugs you back. "Y'all wanna come inside and play video games." you say and they all run inside. "Yayy" They all yell and you pop in GTA 5. 

A/N Sorry it wasnt long i uh kinda couldnt think of anything else. Well erm bye :)