Remeber Me?

my name is Amanda Reed I'm 5 yeas old and I love zebras. mommy and me were outside and I was on the trampoline and she was doing stuff in the garden when she said Amanda honey we will be having new neighbours and they have a little boy named James and he's 6 years old maybe you two could be friends". No mommy don't you know boys have cuddies and their yucky. Well whatever honey but their moving next door tomorrow and will be having cookies with us so be nice to him mommy said. OK mommy I be nice just for you'. when we went inside we got cleaned up and daddy came home yelling I covered my ears and ran to my room daddy comes home a lot drunk he be throwing things and be saying really mean things to mommy and me. I could he them shouting and then a door slam I slowly go see were mommy is. I found her crying in the living room floor I go over to her and try to comfort her but she just grabs me and pulls me to her lap and whispers I love you so much don't ever forget that. " mommy to you want t have ice cream and watch the lion king wif me " I said . She st up and wiped her eyes " OK honey you go get the movie and sit down in the living room I'll get the ice cream. we watched the lion king and I made a really loud yawn and stretched , OK honey its time to go to bed we went to my room and mommy tucked Mr In . mommy will daddy ever come back . I don't know honey I don't know but go to sleep were meeting new people tomorrow. Ok mommy I love you. I love you to mommy said before she walked out and closed the door. I woke up to mommy shaking me slightly telling me its time to get up. I got dressed in some white skinny pants a black T-shirt that says Music in white bold letters and sparkaly sandals one I was done I brush my hair and teeth and went down to see mommy talking to another woman i went down the staircase and pulled in her shirt to show her I was there she turned around a smiled " Emma this is my daughter Amanda she's 5" " oh your such a beautiful young girl" this Emma said for a minute things went real silent but that was soon broken off with the door bell "ILL GET IT" I screamed I ran over to the door and swinging it open super fast a and their stood me a older man a bit older than mommy I would say and I boy that must be James he hair silky brown hair like my Barbie ken has and the bluest eyes i have ever seen and he was a little taller than me " hello you must be little Amanda" the older man said " no its just Amanda not little" I said in my most adorable voice . mommy came behind me and let the man in he introduce himself as Brandon Parker . I went to go steal a glance at James but saw he was already looking at me we both blushed and looked away Emma told us to go play somewhere while they go talk adult. I shrugged but grabbed his hand and went to the trampoline an we sat there and he was just looking at me for about 4 minutes until I said why are you starin at me am I ugly or sometin " No No your really pretty " he hen slammed his hand over his mouth and blushed until I thought he would burst tomatoes. I giggled lightly while he was lookin away " you don't have to be imbarased I think your cuter than a button" I said. we talked very long and he did not seem like a bad friend he not yucky or he doesn't have cuddies but that what he said. JIIIMMMMYYY we heard and saw his mom on the porch " its time to go sweety tell Amanda good bye" He looked at me and said goodbye " wait James I need to give you a nickname and I need one he looked at me and smiled while thinking " I shall call you Sir .....PANCAKES I said well yelled and then he said" I will call you shawty ya no because your short " he smiled and I just looked at him he saw the look on my face and said "or I could call you" shhhh I love shawty its perfect I said he then smiled the perfect smile and said he had to go I did not want him to he was so nice and sweet like prince charming for instance and he was was umm maybe a little umm cute not a lot but just a little before he left I gave him the biggest hug I could give and he gladly return it. Bye shawty see you tomorrow " Bye sir pancakes see ya tomorrow. after they all left I went in he kitchen with mommy and she gave us both a glass of lemonade she stranded on the other side of the bar" I thought you did not want to become friends with James " mommy said" weeelllll he not yucky and he says he dose not have cuddies soooo he is now SIR PANCAKES " I yelled mommy just chuckled at my words of choice.

                   6 years latter : Amanda's POV

today was the first day of 7th grade and my birthday was three days away I'll be turning 12 . I got dressed in black skinny jeans and breezy blue shirt and combat boots I straightened my hair and put maskara on I grabbed my book bag and headed down stairs mom was down there making bacon and eggs . good morning mom" I said " good morning honey you ready for school today " yeah I'm gonna eat something then go over to Jimmy's and were gonna walk to school together so I'm head in of now . OK honey in joy school and be careful" bye mom I said then walked over to the dorks house he's not really a dork I just call him that he's more liked a stuff teddy bear that you could hug all day. I made my way to the door and knocked on there door and opened it I found his mom and dad in the kitchen " good morning guys" oh good morning deary James is up in his room" OK thanks see y'all latter then. I quickly went up the stairs and went into his room without knocking he was standing their shirtless looking at tops. " OK shawry get your butt over here and help me look for a nice shirt" he commanded" wow your worse than me and a simple please would not hurt" I said with a hurt face while he looked at me with a emotionless face " come on Amanda I need to find the perfect shirt so I can impress Brittany " he said . " umm who's Brittany I asked hurt see I always had a crush on jimmy but he never got the message so I still act like his younger sister sooo yeah." oh yeah Brittany is this new really smoken  girl that lives down the street from us" he said