A Long Day

I woke up in Destraer's arms and pushed back. "No." He said pulling me back against him. The sun was fully in the sky. "Destraer... Wake up. We need to get back." I said. He woke up and looked around. "By the stars." He looked at the sun. "It's must be midlight already." I nodded. "Well, I suppose I have to hand you over to Melosius for the day." I frowned. Is that truly what I want? Can't I just call this off? I think he's learned his lesson. "You don't have to..." I said. He raised an eyebrow at me and pulled me into his lap. "Is that so?" He put his face in my neck. "Well... I mean... The day is almost over. What would be the point?" I felt him smile against my neck. "Do I take that to mean you'd like to spent another night with me?" He asked. "Well, it couldn't hurt." I said.
  "Why don't we just call this whole thing off? Get married? Have children? Live happily ever after?" He wrapped his arms around me. "That's not fair. You know I can't do that." I said. "I'm not one to ask for things, but I am begging you to call this off." I shook my head. He stood up with me in his arms and we reappeared within the palace. "Alright. I understand. Go take a bath and get changed. I'll escort you to lunch." He said with a small smile. "Alright." I said and went into the bath. When I got out I found a pair of sweatpants, under clothes, and a tank top. I quickly put it on. It was way better than dresses.
   "You look relaxed." Destraer said as I came out. I nodded. "Hey, Destraer?" I asked as we walked hand in hand to the dining room. "Yes?" He said. "Could you teach me magic?" I asked. He stopped in place. "You want to learn magic?" He asked. "Well, if you don't want to teach me it's fine too. It's not that important and-" he shook his head. "You talk too much." He said. I felt my face redden. "I'll teach you." He said. I smiled. "If you call this thing off." He said. I frowned. "You're rude." I said and walked into the dining room.
  "Well well. Look at Skippy." Melosius said. I blushed. "I'm sorry." I said. He winked at me. "No problem. You up for some football?" I nodded. "Yeah." He smiled. "Great." I sat down beside him. Destraer walked in and sat down in his usual seat. He looked irritable. I frowned.
   "So, you weren't able to change her mind, huh?" Melosius said. "Unfortunately, she's unmoved by my feelings on the subject." I glared at him. "I am sitting right here. And you're right. I am completely unchanged by your whining. I guess you could say, I don't care." I said calmly while feeling my heart pound. I was lying constantly anymore. "Is that why you were wanting to skip your date with him to spend more time with me?" He asked. My eyes widened. Melosius looked at me. "I told you it was because the day was already almost over. Stop making me sound like I was going to blow him off for you." Melosius smirked. The room temperature dropped again. Melosius wrapped his jacket around me.
   I gave Destraer a smirk. "Redemption?" I turned at the sound of my name. It was Solvius. I'd barely heard him spoke. "I'd like you to stay tonight with me and join me on a trip tomorrow. Will you?" I smiled unaware of my own actions. He raised an eyebrow. "Oh right. Yes." I said with a blush creeping up my face. Embarrassing. "If your going to blush and smile for every god who speaks to you, I'm leaving." Destraer said. "Jackass." I thought to myself. Melosius busted out laughing. Did I just say that aloud? Destraer looked at me.
  "Redemption, please repeat what you just said." Destraer said. I shook my head. He started walking towards me. I stood up. He was steps away when k ran out of the room. "Melosius, I think it's only fair you help." I waited by the door hoping things would come down. Until I heard the door open. "Peekaboo." Destraer said. I ran down the halls and into a random room. I looked over to find a naked Leviticus laying beside a blanket covered Trenos. I screamed on the inside and ran out of the room to the garden.
   I was hiding in the bushes when Destraer, Melosius, Voidus, Solvius, Cresius and Stradasius came out. "She's definitely out here." Crap. I quietly made my way closer to the door. While they checked the bushes I started up the stairs. "There she is!" I looked back to find them all headed towards me. I ran back inside and into my personal bath. They can't come in here. I heard a knock on the door. "We're coming in." Cresius said. I jumped into the water and hid in the hole of a big swan statue that was placed in my bath/pool area. "We know you're in the water. We heard you and the water is moving." Melosius said. I didn't move. "Just come out and we'll be more lenient. You did curse at a god." I still didn't move. "I'll go get her!" Stradasius said. "No you can't swim!!!" *Splash*
  I saw something hit the bottom of the pool. "No!" I screamed and splashed under the water and brought Stradasius up to the service. He wasn't breathing. I looked at the others as I laid him on the side of the pool. "He's not breathing!" I said starting CPR. I quickly saw that wasn't working and moved on to mouth to mouth. He still was breathing. "Oh god. What do we do. Oh my god.. " I looked up at the others freaking out. They all had smirks.
  "Why are you smiling?! Help him!" They all laughed. "He's a god, sweetheart. He can't die." Destraer said patting my head. I froze. "Surprise!!" Stradasius said sitting up. I stayed froze. "Brother she kissed me!" Stradasius said. "I know. I saw. You're quite the ladies man." Solvius said. It took me minutes to comprehend what just happened. When I'd finally understood I was furious... And on the brink of tears.
  I stood up and left the room. "Wait! It was only a joke." Melosius called after me. "We were only teasing!" Cresius called. "Redemption. We didn't mean to upset you!" Voidus and Solvius said at the same time. "Demp Demp. I didn't meant to. Please don't hate me." Stradasius said running after me. He grabbed onto my soaked jogging pants. I turned and smiled at him with tears streaming down my face. "I don't hate you. I just need to change." I said. "Oh. Okay!" He said. I turned and ram off so the others wouldn't try to talk to me. I quickly got changed and dried off in my dressing room. I heard a knock on the door. "Sweetheart..." It was Destraer. "I'm naked." I lied so he wouldn't come in. He opened the door. My eyes widened.
  "You can't lie to me." He said and shut the door behind him. "Go away." I said. "Or what?" He asked back. "I've narrowed down my choices." I said. His eyes widened. "Oh?" I nodded. "Cresius and Melosius aren't my type. That leaves Solvius and Voidus." He frowned.
"And me." He said. I nodded. "You look cold." He said. The room heated up.
  "I'm still angry." I said. He nodded. "I know. It was very wrong of us to play that card. I promise it will never happen again." I frowned. "Teach me magic." I said. "I can't. I'm a jackass." He said. I smiled a bit at that. "Teach me magic." I said again. He sighed. "Alright."