1

There's a 7 year old boy who have all the advantage in life it's all because of his parents. When he turned eighteen his parents are flabbergasting rich that most of the people in whole wide world knows it except his existence. He have five siblings to sum it up his parents have six children, their business is famous.

They have casino, and hotels around the globe. He is the second son while the oldest will be the heir of his parents to become the CEO of the business, while the third sister became the superior of the designing team, fourth sister is trying to make a stand for herself without her parents money, the fifth sister wanted to be a doctor so she can help any of them in the family just in case and lastly their baby brother who's still in 6th grade.

Zai Harrison Frost. The second brother whose identity is hidden from everyone because their parents wanted for him to be the one who will protect the family from their enemies from the business they made, so they send him to an assassin school.

He aced in his class and first to graduate in his batch. Now he turned twenty-three, he became official as a professional assassin his first mission was to kill the Moore investor to take the Dervswa Incorporation down but on his way a big storm is about to enter the city when he's supposed to be at the venue where the gathering of the Dervswa Incorporation's investors will be. Harris stopped the car while across the road there is a group of loan sharks beating a lady .

He watched them from afar when their leader pulled out a pocket knife and stabbed it in the lady's leg then snatched a handful of her hair, pulled it up, banged it to the wall and let go. But they weren't finish yet the man who stabbed the lady unfastened his belt but before something will happen to her, Harris pulled out his poisoned dagger and he slashed it to them before they could turn around they're already dead. He got out of his car walking towards the lady on the floor with a leg and head bleeding, Harris ripped one of the men's sleeves and use to tie it to her leg to put pressure on it. When he looked at her there's a hair covering her face so he moved it to her side and there are tears flowing on her even she's unconscious, so Harrison decided bring her to where he eventually lives as he drive the car back.

Water started to drop deep into the forest to where they are heading, they were surrounded by many kinds of trees but on their way there's a red light like lasers scanned his car and an underground passage opened straight ahead in front of them. There's a metal pole standing alone near the left side of the wall it's waiting for a password to open an another road so he step on the brakes pressed the button that lowered the window open as he fold his sleeves up to scan his identification tattoo on his left wrist. It looks like a circular design with a black wolf head inside, he's in an organization it's called Balakhet Org. and that org. contains with most men and fourteen women that they're famous for their being a hunter, fierce, rapacious, destructive yet extremely handsome and beautiful person, and lastly zealous in amatory attraction to both genders.

He rolled his sleeves back down and the passage way opened as he expected but while he drives it seems that the environment became darker and darker, then there it is the big black metal gate that has a symbol sword with a vine wrapped up around at the center of the gates and above it there's a name on it and it's called Harlox Assassin Academy.

When he entered it has a black brick road and a big fountain at the front of the big academy, and the academy itself is huge like castles it was black all black except for the grass and trees that surrounds it, when they arrived Harrison parked his car he unbuckled his and the girl's seatbelt. When he got out there are people walking around the academy but only a few because of the time it was just 2 in the morning, so he opened the door where the girl's side is to carry her then closed I with his feet.

He arrived at his place located between the two buildings that are connected with a bridge under it is where they are, they're timing is perfect that they didn't got wet because the rain poured down with strong winds with thunder roaring. As they enter all they can hear are the trees that swayed by winds that made a disturbing noise, Harris opened all the lights the room is small but he opened the door where you can find stairs going down and up.

He walked the stairs going down which is an Underground Training Area where they have a place to train and also in that area it has a clinic or an infirmary in case of emergency or something like that, rooms for the students he train, and of course shower room. When he finally got down to U.T.A he opened one of the rooms for his students to put her down on the chair inside the rest room is, and he pulled her wet clothes off of her and cover her with some towels so she won't get cold or sick. He went out of the room and go to where the infirmary is to get some medicine, water and new towels to wipe the dirt off later, he went back to where she is and he switched the heater to make the water hot wet the towels he got and she is clean after that. So he carried her to the bed to open one of the drawer beside it to get some comfy shirt and pajamas, he changed her clothes into new one and crashed her to the bed. Zai went out of the room and go upstairs to make his self some tea to relax.

While Maria got her consciousness back but all she remembered when she was about to die in the middle of the streets, and so she cried. She noticed that she wasn't in her room, she tried to sit and she succeed, Maria looked around the room all the furniture and the things inside the room was in her favor even the clothes inside the wardrobe they were in colors of black, gray, shades of violet and blue. She went out of the room looked to the left and she saw the stairs going up so she roamed around when she heard voices where the lobby is located,

''So you mean you brought an ordinary girl here where she knows nothing about this side of world and you don't even know if she had the skills to pass The Test just to make her stay is that what you're saying Harrison?'' a lady called Aera Rosenblum said.

She is the infamous headmistress of the Harlox Assassin Academy, her father was a Mafia boss he trained her everything he knows from basics to excellence just to be the next Boss of their family, when she became one she always wanted to be a headmistress since she was in her training years and Aera build one academy and it became one of the remarkable academies in the world. Harrison replied to Aera "Yes I am, I saw something on her that I couldn't even imagine but for sure you'll be amazed you're my mentor after all" Aera was shocked by what Harrison just said to her.

Before Harrison could say something again Maria went out from where she hid and both stopped, straightened their backs and then Aera stood up to welcome Maria "Oh is that her? Welcome dear by the way I'm Sen and here your soon to be mentor Harrison" she wear a white office sleeves that has been rolled up, a red skirt and black Gucci boots. "But before that we have to talk about it, because it's important to have your own decisions" said she and I sit down at the corner of the couch but I don't even know a single thing why am I involved.

Then I came back to my senses where I caught the man staring at me intently but still talking to Sen and after that I heard my name "So as you were saying Harrison, you picked her because she is The One the prophecy or let's say what our ancestors said that she can save everyone from one of a hellish war?" and I was like "What?!"

After that brief moment "I'm sorry but I think i should go now im not the one you've looking for you just mistaken me for someone" I was like what prophecy they are talking about? I didn't even know a thing about this side of world they're saying t'was  exhausting. But he keeps staring and it creeps me out, when I looked at him he's a facsimile of the man I saw in my dreams before I woke up. Aside from that he looks familiar even we just met and the woman Sen she looked familiar too but I didn't know why. I just noticed that the feeling when he carried me before we got here at the school feels comfortable and like home. "No, you are not going anywhere without my consent besides the second you got here you can't go back to