Chapter Two

Sam's POV

           "Her name was Octavia. She was the Vamp problem." "Wait Sammy your trying to tell me that you dated another monster, You really have a way with monster chicks dude. You need to get that checked." I really didn't care what Dean said right now. I knew what he was thinking about. "You can't kill her Dean. At least not until we now for sure that its her." "Really Sam your gonna protect her on this." "Dean you really don't get a say in this. Isn't Benny still out there." "Sam Benny is different. Don't try to change the subject." Dean was irritated but I didn't care.

         He was getting ready to kill a close friend she helped me get through my issues when Dean was doing his own thing after the whole Kevin thing. He was really hard on himself. "Sam we need to go in hot. We can't keep being gentle because then we're not doing our job.

       This makes us bad hunters." "Dean we were bad hunters when we let that girl who was bitten by her friend get away. We were bad hunters when we kept trying to save each other. Dean we were bad hunters then so, what makes you think we're any better now."

    Dean pulled the car over and stopped. He jumped out the car and slammed the door. I hopped out the car as well. Two can play this game. "So now your just gonna walk away?"

       "Yeah Sammy I don't know what else to do." "You could try getting your ass back in the car and find out what the hell is going on? You could try sucking it up and acting like a man?" "Oh so I'm just a baby to you now?" "No Dean but your in the hell are acting like one." "Awesome." I walked away and sat on the rail.

      Dean got back in the car. "Sammy get your ass in the car." "No Dean. I'm not some little kid you can just boss around any more." "Sam I only gonna say this one more time get your ass back in the car so help me God I will leave your ass."

     "Go ahead leave me. I dare you." "I'm not gonna leave you just get in the car." I stopped being stubborn and got in the car. "See that wasn't so hard." "Dean shut the hell up and drive."

Sarah's POV

       I was enjoying the long ride with my demon buddies to keep me company. But I still don't trust them. But then again they for themselves. They don't believe in leadership. They tend to work by themselves. The twins don't support Crowley or Abadon. So thats one thing I can trust them on. What I can't and don't want them to do is find my brothers The Winchesters.

      "What are you thinking about?" "I'm thinking about throwing your sorry asses off the top of the Cyrsler building." "No one has ever loved us enough to ever give us that kind of pain. But then again we didn't do anything to deserve it either." "Well you've gotten on my nerves the least I can do is through you off a building and not use my oh-so-lovely talents on you." They sat back in silence. "Thats what I thought."