leaves of fall

The days of fall bring many changes, but these changes don’t happen before our eyes.  These changes are the most beautiful things you will see, if you take the time to notice them--the little things, such as the leaves changing color, the drop in temperature, and the birds that start to take their long journey south to escape the ever-closing fall.

            The ones that are little noticed are the leaves that have the most beauty. The radiant yellows, the golden oranges, and the darkest of browns that are almost hazels.  But, as their beauty comes to an end, the slightest of breeze can make them fall off their radiant and brilliant post.

            The days that you do notice are the days that the temperature is little different, but I like it.  It causes frost on the tops of roofs and on the tips of grass. It is a beautiful sight to see early in the morning as you wake up.

            The next thing that many people overlook is the bird.  It is a sadness I have felt as these graceful animals fly to a warmer climate. Winter is almost here.

            This is my observational essay on the changes of the fall weather. The time has come to say goodbye to the warm sun and to the sweet smell of summer. These are my observations of this weekend of fall.