Part 5

Sophie POV

Alex was trying his best to calm me down, I was just so angry to see Tiffany and Sophia fighting. Then her nasty looking friend want to jump in make me more furious so i had to beat her up and let her know I wasn't playing when it comes to me sister.

"Are you alright Soph?" Alex asked while straddling my hair. "I'm good now, thank you for calming me down." "No problem, babe its my pleasure." I laughed at the fact he called me babe.

We was on my front porch, i was waiting for Sophia to come home so i don't face my mother and father by myself.

Sophia finally showed up. As we enter the house "Sophie and Sophia White come here right now!" Mom screamed from in the kitchen. "I heard about your little incident at school. What was that about?"

Sophia started explaining the situation. Mom was mad, but not mad a lot just mad at the time. "You guys are grounded for a week." I rolled my eyes. "but mom you can't do that" sophia said "You cant tell me what to do i am the mother, and i do what is best for children. So don't tell me what o can and cant do! Got it?". "Yes ma'm" Sophia said then stomped up to her room !

The week that we was grounded went by fast. Now its time to find a dress for the Christmas dance. I was so excited for this dance, and after the dance it always have an after party. Time to turn up !

Sophia and I went to the mall to look for a dress for the ball. After about 4 stores i finally found the 'Perfect' dress for me. It was white with diamonds. It was like a Cinderella dress. "Sophia come here quick!" I said. She ran over. "What is it?" "I found the perfect dress for me for the christmas dance." "Me too!" she said excited.

"I am going to try on mines first then you can try on yours." i said. "Deal."

"Wow, Sophie you look amazing ! Alex isn't going to keep his hands off of you" i blushed. "Now you go.". "Twirl let me see how you look. Ooo kill 'em !" She laughed. "Do i look good?". "Girl you look fine as hell." she started blushing.

We paid for the dresses and decided to get something to eat at the food court. As we entered the food court, we spotted none other than Tiffany. She looked bad her eyes was bruised badly, and her lip was burst, and she had a black eye.

She saw us and made her way over to us. "So, do you think this is over?" we laughed. She started to get mad real mad. "I will get Luke back." i rolled my eyes "If you say so. Why do you even want him back after you cheated on him and still breakup with him!" sophia said. "If i can't have him no one will!" she said. "We will see.!" i said.

Before i knew it Sophia throw her food

on Tiffany and poured her soda on top of her. Laughs fill the food court. People was taking pictures of her and laughing. Tiffany started crying and ran out the food court. "Mission accomplished." i said Sophia laughed and i hugged her. That's why i love my twin. "Twinazz." we said at the sane time. By the time we got home something didn't look right at all!

*********************************

Read. Comment. Vote. Going try to upload soon ! Drama between two people