BOOK 1: THE RISE OF URANUS AND GAEA

VOID POV

I was fighting 60 cyclopes when a kid with a sword made of Stygian Iron and Mortal steel came and started fighting the cyclopes. In three minutes we killed them all. Who are you? I asked him. He looked eighteen years old which is how old I am. I am William Knight son of Odin god of creation and destruction and king of the Norse gods said the boy. I looked into his gold eyes so like mine and I knew it was true. I am Void, Primordial god of everything son of Chaos, Primordial god of everything and creator and king of the universe I told him. My wife Order and my son Eon who looked exactly like me appeared on either side of me. This is my wife Order and my son Eon I said and he introduced himself. Wait the Norse gods are real said Order shocked. Yes and they are in danger like the gods because Loki, Norse god of evil has joined forces with Gaea, Uranus and the titans and giants to destroy the gods. Would you like to join our armies as the fourth in command I asked. Why fourth in command he asked. I am the first in command, then Order, then my son Eon, and then you if you accept I told him. I would love to join you. I made him Immortal and Invincible like us and then we gave him our blessing and all the Olympians and Chaos did the same before fusing with me because he was fading. I am now the King of the universe and most powerful being in the universe I boomed. We went to train the campers of Camp Olympus.
Void POV