Where dreams are formed<3

I finish reading my book and place it back in the bookshelf

I finish reading my book and place it back in the bookshelf. "Wendy." Curly asks turning his bedside light back on. "Yes?" I reply back tucking Nibbs in his covers. "Will Peter ever come back for us?" He asks attracting all the other boy's attention. I sigh. I knew they would ask this. I hope with all my heart he will come back, but I doubt he will. "I don't know boys, I really don't," I say going over to switch our lights off. I go over to my bed and rest my head on my pillow. I slowly fall asleep my mind bombarded with peter as I fall into a deep sleep. I'm awoken by a slight breeze hover over me like a breath. I dart my eyes open to see the two eyes I never wanted to see again. Intimidating and evil eyes stare into me. Hook. 

"Hello, Wendy..." He says smirking. I quickly sit up and try to run but its too late he grabs my waist and literally throws me to one of his crew. I notice all of my brothers tied up being carried by the other pirates. I feel a gag go into my mouth causing me not to speak. I watch around as I'm getting carried to their ship. That's floating?! How on earth?! Once we are all onboard I watch as London gets smaller and smaller. The boys which are all now tied together in a circle in the corner. "So good to see you all again," Hook says evilly grinning. He walks over to me and ties a rope around my hands. "I can't wait to reunite you with the lovely peter." He says grabbing my arm. I look at the boys who are trying to speak but due to their gags cannot. Hook pushes me into something I soon recognised to be a handmade cage, made out of bamboo wood and rope. I try to scream through the rope in my mouth but it comes out as a mumble. I watch as Hook locks the cage door locking me in there. It's small but has enough room for me to move.

I'm facing the boys, it kills me to see them look so scared

I'm facing the boys, it kills me to see them look so scared. I tr to talk with slightly with my eyes but he gives me a small sympathetic smile. Looks like were going back to neverland.

Peter's POV:

Hooks back! Time to cause trouble. I haven't seen Tink since this morning I hope she's okay. Just with that thought a bright golden pixie flys in. "Tink what's wrong?" I look at her a slight tint of worry in my eyes. She speaks ever so fastly. "wow slow down Tink!" I say. She does as I instructed and tells me what happened. "Wow wow wendy's back?" I say ignoring the rest of them. Without letting her finish I fly out of my new hideout and race with the clouds.  My feelings have come back for Wendy. Sweet Wendy. She's back! I sigh with relief and do a backflip in the air. I race over to the pirates ship where tink said she was. Maybe she brought the boys along too! I fly over to the ship where my enemy may be lurking. I fly onto the deck to see hook standing in front of something. I turn around to see the boys tied together. "Hook you codfish!" I shout going over to them. Nobody stops me from slicing the rope in half releasing them. Wheres Wendy? Tink might have her. "come on boys lets go home!" I say forgetting about them not flying. I then realise tink is here with us. "Our sister!" I hear toodles say stopping us all from moving. "We need to save Wendy!" John says. I look back to see hook holding out his sword. "Forgetting someone?" He says smirking moving aside to reveal a cage accompanied with beautiful Wendy. "Hook let her go you, blackhearted scoundrel!" I shout taking out my sword. She's gagged and tied up.He just laughs and kicks the cage making her flinch. I run forward charging at him with my knife. He easily dodges and we begin to fight. I kick him in the gut making him stumble backwards. This gives me the opportunity to grab wendy. "ATTACK!" I yell at the boys to attack the men. they do as I say and run at them. I run over to the cage where wendy is tied. I open the cage with the keys that were left in the lock. I open the cage door and grab wendy hugging her tight into me. Wendy's back in neverland! With the boys and me! Hook runs up from behind us and hits me on the back of my head with his deadly hook. He grabs Wendy and holds her neck.  I watch behind him as Slightly kicks his back making him stumble clumsily forward dropping Wendy. I grab her carrying her bridal style. "Tink dust the boys were going home!" I say to tinK. She showers the boys in pixie dust. "Think happy thoughts!" I yell at them as we glide across the crystal blue sky.

 "Think happy thoughts!" I yell at them as we glide across the crystal blue sky