TEN

Jimin cried silently into his small hands as he waited for the surgeons to finish stitching and treating the wound on Taehyung's neck.

Jimin knew and was aware of the fact that bad things happened to him. But this, this was a new low. Jimin could deal and get through bad things that happened to him, but lately things have been bad for his friends, and that he couldn't forgive.

The surgeon slipped his mask to his chin as he stepped out of the room and closed the door slowly behind him. Jimin stood up, ready to hear the reassuring words that it was just a cut and Taehyung would heal quickly. He was hopeful.

Wrath formed inside of Jimin. He clutched his hands into fists as tears fell to the perfect clean tile.

White tile. Such an innocent color.

Jimin saw it turn black and shatter as he processed what the doctor had just told him.

"He didn't make it."

He didn't make it.
He didn't make it.
He didn't make it.

Jimin repeated it over and over inside his head but it still didn't make sense. Tears kept falling to the now broken black floor but Jimin wasn't sad. He was like the floor, but more broken. He couldn't feel sad about the death of the person who meant so much to him. He wanted to grieve his death and cry on Taehyung's cold chest after he breathed his last breath.

But he couldn't even think of doing those things. There was no time. Now, Jimin only wanted revenge.

Revenge on the people who took the single most important person in his life. One of the only reasons for him to keep living. And he's gone. But Jimin won't leave this world before he finds the person who was in charge of making his life so miserable.

----------------------------------------

Another short chapter because these are easier to edit plus you guys get more cliffhangers huehuehue >:)

Anyways I don't really have the whole story planned out if you couldn't tell so forgive me if parts of the plot don't make sense or if I take a while to update

Stay pervy my friends~