Ch. 1

-Harder Than It Looks-

Pewdiepie's POV:

"Fuck. I missed you guys. What's been up? Has it all been good in the hood? The hood in your pants? Where your sexy parts are?" I said to the camera, smiling like a clown.

Whatever auto-pilot me went about my life while I'd been trapped in all the games hadn't made any videos and all my subscribers had been freaking out. I just explained that I had an emergency, but everything was fine, but now I was just rambling about how I missed everybody.

"Anyway, let's play us some Cod! Ew, I sound like a douche. I hope I get a shottie. I like me some shotties. For real. Oh yeah!" I cheered, about to play Ghosts live with some randoms.

When I first got back, Marzia seemed upset with me. So I talked to her, and it turned out that the fake me had been pretty distant. I obviously didn't know what to tell her, so I just told her I'd really not been feeling myself. But then, I told her, I woke up and realized I was the luckiest man in the world to have her. She slapped my arm, but I could tell that made her happy to hear. Ever since, I've been going out of my way to show her how much she means to me.

Me and Delilah pre-filmed a couple videos together playing games, which I was planning to post after the Call of Duty video uploaded. Her and I had gotten pretty tight, and I was happy to call her a bro.

I'd been Skyping Ryan a lot, too, and he's seems to genuinely be happier with Delilah than he's ever been before. I'm glad they're together, because they're both better for it.

In a group Skype call the other night, all of us had decided that the day after Christmas we'd all rent a house in California and room together for New Years and about a week after. Dan, who convinced Phil to come, Ryan, Delilah, me and Marzia. Supposedly, we were gonna try and get Toby to join us at some point, but we worried we might have scared him off.

As I recorded the ending to the video, pressing my fist against my camera's lens, I had a feeling that New Years was gonna be yet another crazy adventure.