Chapter 2

Chapter 2;

Angies POV

Once again I wake up feeling the need to vomit my guts up. As per usual. Stupid bug. Usually Germán would hold my hair back for me and hold me in his big strong arms and kiss my cheek afterwoods telling me 'everythings fine' to make me smile and feel better, but not today as he's on a business trip in Brazil for a few days and won't be back til late tomorrow night.I love him with all my heart but I need to show that I can do things myself.

I try making breakfast for me and Violetta to celebrate the first day of the last year, but them suddenly the bacon starts to burn and smoke is arising from the toaster as I realised it was tirned up too high, and then the bacon and sausages are smoking too. I turn it all of and grab a dish rag and open the window as I wave it around trying to get the smoke away.

This only makes it worse as the smoke alarm starts to sound and I start freaking out. The next thing I know Vilu's come in screaming and starts using the exstinguisher which leads to foam everywhere!

"What happened?!" Vilu asks surprised and shocked.

I tell her all about how I was trying to make breakfast but then it all got burnt and the alarm started to sound and she stands there laughing at the fact I nearly burnt the place down!

We decide on a cold breakfast with juice to be safe and not cause any more damage to the house! It takes us 10 minutes to clear up all the foam and smoke all out the window until were finally having breakfast together.

"So, what time is Leon picking you up this morning?" I ask as natural as possible pouring cereal.

I get a look from my neice, "Angie!" She squeals, she hates being asked these kind of questions.

"What," I shrug my shoulders smirking, "Just asking."

She gives me another of evils before answeing,"At 8.30, will you still help me like usual?"

"Of course I will," I smile knowing what she means. 2 years and she still makes me go to the door and chat to Leon while she makes herself look acceptable! I try to tell her Leon doesn't care what she looks like in the morning-but she has none of it! All I get is a 'Angie!' In her high defensive voice!

When the doorbell rings, we both know its Leon and Vilu looks at me. I smile back at her and get up to go answer the door.

"Morning Leon, Vilu will be here soon." I say as I open the door.

He smiles at me,"Morning Angie. And thanks. I'm looking forward to today, this last year will be fun."

He's such a sweet boy-I'm glad Violetta has a guy so down to earth like him unlike others in the past.

"Well thats great! It should be fun," by the time I finish my sentance, Vilu is in sight. I step away so he can see her.

"Violetta!"

"Morning Leon," she smiles back at him.

I head back into the kitchen so they can talk more before setting off.

I suddenly get a pain in my stomach that makes me short pf breath. I grab some water off the table and sip it slowly. Steadily I start to get my breath back and I feel alright. I sit down and take short breaths in and out, in and out. After a few seconds I feel better but my head just hurts. This isnt a vomiting bug-it has to be the flu.

I hear footsteps so I regather myself and act like nothings wrong. Vilu is always so protective of me its's cute but slightly irritating too-she worries about me I think because she already lost one mom, and she doesn't want to lose another...