1) All of You In Bouquets

The warm lavender scented water seemed to heal the two distant members who lyed far on either side of the bathtub. The beautiful kunochi added her spice to the embrace with her small paper flowers floating across the steamy surface. However, the cold and distant man across the bath didn’t seem to care maybe hadn’t even noticed the fine asset. And every eery scar that lined his face and lips proved such behaviors. They remained staring out in space silently. But there was another note that they shared as well, and it seemed that their empty minds roamed off. It was a peaceful state for the two. Naked, bare and open.

“You were waiting for me, weren’t you.” Obitos steely voice shut the silence off, with a forceful statement instead of a question, no way of making her not disagree. She remained calm and opened her purple eyelids staring straight at him. Knowing his gameplan. His body language was cruel in such a beautiful place. His arms hung out and his face empty but his eyes showed an immense amount of lust. It was their very first time of meeting each other one on one. She watched him bite the corner of his scarred lip. ‘Is he teasing me…?’ Her mind thought. But Konan was not a lady who could be played, in fact she was a dominant kind of girl. Little did the man know who played the superior being. “We both agreed to this. If I knew you were gonna come, I wouldn’t be waiting.” She muffled under her breath, amused with his attitude. His jaw dropped as she observed and he gripped the rims of the tub. A paper unfolded from a flower on the surface of the water and rose to his mouth as she heard him inhale to speak, but was cut off as the paper was placed over his mouth. Suffocating him, strangely, the man had let her do this, not using Kamui to pass through the paper. Obito glared at her as she moved closer across the water. He was under her spell, weak and inferior. Deep inside, Obito loved every second of this. Her beautiful body that he had no time to examine was coming closer to him. It was no telling that other areas had already been excited, his cock has been erected. He felt her breasts against his chest, he inhaled through his nose, almost suffocating. Her gold piercing and admirable gaze remained alluring even at this close distance. Obito stared down at her intensively, his cold and tired gaze tensed her. But she was good at containing herself. The corner of the paper slid open, “Aah…” He groaned. She watched him grasp for air, his eyes shut and focused. Konan glanced at his toned, bulky chest glimmering in the water. “You know I have so much more to give for you.” He breathed. The paper flew up in the air as she came closer to his mouth. Obito opened his mouth and rubbed his tongue against her lower lip piercing, as the females warm tongue danced over his lips. Closing the kiss with their tongues, she wrapped both arms around his neck with one hand grasping his short black hair and their tongues traveled down their throats. Her soft and breathy moans echoed in the air along with his rough moaning. She felt him finally embrace her body and felt his muscular arm hook around her body and his other wet hand tenderly touching her face. She didn’t want to meet his gaze when he pulled away and stared at her. She smirked as she stared down at the water with her head on his chest, amused with the taste of his mouth, and his talented skills. “Everyone says to keep their distance from you if they don’t want to have their hearts broken.” She teased. Obito was definitly getting annoyed and more rather, fustrated with her. If she let him slip inside her walls, he would teach her right for saying such. But some other side of him gleamed with emotional desire and comfort that he knew he would recieve from this tender lady. She would save him from his misery. He shot his head back and shut his eyes, trying to ignore that comment as his pained memories trickled his mind. Konan shut her eyes as they lyed together in silence. This quiet connection had led sticky memories melt away and the heat of the water soothed their tensed muscles. They listened to the rain pounding hard against the roof. After all, it was the rain village.

"You're the first man to introduce love to me in a very long time..." She softly breathed. Obito tenderly placed his hand on her cheek, caressing her hair, amazed at how strangely soft and smooth it felt. The heat from their bodies radiated through the steamy waters. Konan faced him and shut her eyes softly, he shut his too. She trailed her lips across his scars, every calloused dent on his cheek until she traced 2 that led to his corner and mid bottom lip. Obito shut his eyes all the while, feeling at ease with her teasing, caressing the folds of her womanhood beneath the water. Her smooth lips that tasted like peppermint, he wanted to devour her whole. She propped her mouth open with his and their kissing continued. She loved how his hands moved, sliding between the lips of her pussy and into her walls, "Aaaahh.." She softly breathed.