True love, im sick of it

Chapter 1

Some may say that a love story is a stupid, sick, and horrible story. That you can't get out of. Others may think not. But me, I think it's a waist of my time. But what do you know, my life turns into one.

My name is Blake and I'm 17. I'm one of those girls that you can't stop hanging around with. At lease, in the skate park. Did you think that I was one of those girls that like to go around and wear skirts and bring there dog around? Well then, your thinking of my sister, Avery. The queen of prom, the person who's head of the cheerleading squad, and the person who thinks I should be like her.

Like always I'm at the skate park with my friend Mike. Trying to work on my ollies and ramp tricks, but when I get on the ramp i loose my footing and bam, I fall.

The next thing you know I look up and there's a hand in my face.

"Hey, need a hand", said the Greek god of hotness.

" Hi", I hesitated, giving him my hand.

"Sorry, I never gave you my name. My name is Bane." He said in the most silkiest voice known to man.

Play it cool Blake, play it cool. " Ummmmm..........mine is Blake." I stuttered.

Way to play it cool.

"That's a cool name. Hey, you seem really nice, we might have to hang out sometime. How about tomorrow we meet here at the same time and we can get to know each other better.",he said.

"Sure, that would be great.", I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I get into my car I take a deep breath and calm my self down. I have a semi-date with a guy I don't even know.

What am I going to wear. Wait, what? Please don't tell me I'm turning in to my sister. Nooooooo, ok if I'm going to make it to the end of the date then I'm going to have to go to my sister.

~~~~~

Knock, knock

"Come in", she said.

I came in awkwardly and say,"hi........sis."

"Oh, it's you. What do you want?" She said in a flat tone.

"I met a guy in the skate park and he wants to hang out with me tomorrow."

"And I have something to do with this because....?"she said.

"Because I need you to help me pick out something to wear. To give me some lessons on how to talk to a guy." I finished her sentence.

"What do I get in return."

"Anything!" I said.

"Well.... I want to learn how to skateboard."she said.

"Why?"I asked stumped.

"Don't ask any questions it's my business", she said meanly.

"When do we start?"

"Now", she said.

~~~~~~

Ow, ow, ow

"Really, is this necessary",I exclaimed.

"Do you want me to help you or not!", said Avery, plucking another eyebrow.

" Owwww....... that really hurts." I said angrily.

"Done, now, time for you to get dressed." She said, picking up the crop top shirt and some shorts.

" Go put this on and hurry you have to be there in 10 minutes", she shouted after me.

I walk into her bathroom, but when I got there I see she has a picture on her sink. When I pick the picture up I see the picture is of Mike and me skating but the picture is focused on Mike.

After I'm done getting dressed I come out and I ask her a question.

"Why was this on your sink."

She looked at it wide eyed,"Where did you get that."

"Answer the question Avery,where did you get it?"

She looked at me and sighed," I've had a crush on Mike since forever. I thought that if I learned how to skate that he would notice me."

"Why didn't you tell me."

"Cuz, I thought that you would think that I was pathetic. That I couldn't get a guy", she said sadly

"I would never think that. Look, I'll see what I can do, but there is no promises", I said.

"Thank you," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I get there I look in the mirror. I hope he likes this. If not what am I going to do?

When I see him arrive i get out of the car. Finally he sees me and he starts walking towards me.

" Hi", he said, like he couldn't believe that I really came.

"Oh...hi", I said shyly.

I see him look me up and down like something was wrong.

"Something wrong", I asked confused.

He did his brow in a way to were one was up and the other one was down, " You just seem different."