Summary

Disclaimer:

Disclaimer:

All magical places and all characters belong to J.K.Rowling except Angelika Maxima Lomidze.

I don't make money with this wattpad and I write only for fun. The plots are all mine and a few idea's copied from another FanFiction, in which, of course, I liked the most.

I'd love to dedicated my story to cityofwriting, who is encouraging me to write a story. I thank you, Elena.

If I made a mistake or a spelling error, please notify me. That way I can edit this story. Feel free to vote, comment, and share.

                    HPHPHPHPHP

Intro

We are all familiar with THE MIRROR OF ERISED from J.K.R.

It shows your heart's deepest desire.

Young Harry James Potter also had a desire.

The desire to live with his parents...his true family.

So fate decided to give Harry what he wished for... His real family.

During his times at Hogwarts, something happened that changed his lonely life completely. We all know he had lightning-bolt scar, but nobody knows the secret of his tattoo, which was mirrored by his soul mate.

If anyone wondered, "How could Albus Dumbledore have hid an immortal stone inside of the MIRROR?" and "How could young Harry have retrieved it so easily?"

What if there was a secret spell which can awaken the deepest desire of your heart?

If Harry had enough desire to awaken his dead parents, of whom he didn't know the most; what did one of the greatest wizards of all time, Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, have to do with it? Was he supportive enough for Harry?

Everyone knew about a certain PROPHECY which was spoken in front of Dumbledore by a seer... Everyone knew a certain Death Eater also heard it as well, but only part of it ....

Of course Harry will hear about it sooner than the headmaster expected.

And soon, unexpected help will come Harry's way as usual, and Harry will realize he's no longer alone in the middle of the war.

*Borrowed ideas from another fan fiction like new spells. Auras, natural elements, may occur sometimes whenever the story is needed. So bare with me if you get bored.*

"The Sorcerer's Stone" and "The Chamber of Secrets" are collaborated in this story. Time travel, multiple soul bonding moments, smooth Severus Snape, the powerful Dark Lord, the powerful Order of the Phoenix, multiple animagi, and colorful twists are all included in this wonderful story as well.  Please also note Riddle created one horcrux intently, another one was unintended before his demise. I want to finish this story as soon as I can. Sequel may be occur.

Please read and comment. This is my first story, so bare with me. Common criticism are welcome, but don't be harsh please, it's my humble request. Thank you.