Angel arrived

Disclaimer:

All magical places and all characters belong to J.K.Rowling except Angelika Maxima Lomidze.

I don't make money with this wattpad and I write only for fun. The plots are all mine, except a few idea's copied from another fan fiction, which is, of course, the one I liked the most.

I would love to dedicate this story to cityofwriting and prussiasgirl9037. She's the one encouraging me to write this story. I thank you, Elena.

If I made a mistake please notify me. Then I can edit this story. Feel free to vote, comment, and share.

                        °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

                 The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lords approaches.... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lords will mark them as his equal, but they will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies....

"NOOOOO!!!"

The scream echoed up the dark and empty valley. The ten year old girl with the purest of golden honey eyes took a look around her; wiping the pearly sweat from her forehead in the process. She made sure no one could hear her shrill screams that echoed from her dry mouth within her restless sleep. Her mind kept projecting the repeated green light over and over again, empty eyes from dead bodies watching her as they fell to the familiar floor, also a slightly trance like voice kept on repeating those unruly words. She was sure she somehow knew the place but couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Suddenly pulled from her tormenting dreams and thrown back into reality, the girl was relieved to see she was out of danger and away from the horrifying dream that plagued her mind. She was tired from the improper sleep, scared because of the memory, and, above all, hungry. She hadn't eaten in days

After the wild scream, her hoarse voice made it hard talk at all. It made her wonder just how much she'd actually been screaming. Well, not that it mattered anymore. Nobody here was willing to speak to her if any human showed up at all.

The girl dragged herself off the dewy earth and yawned. She looked herself up and down with slight disgust and sighed in irritation. She was absolutely disgusting. Anyone would mistake her for some king of beggar. Luckily, her pride put a stop to even remotely thinking about such an idea. Although, after a whole month of walking, or you could say jogging, what she looked like was only reasonable. With her slim legs that pleaded her to give up running for mere minutes; her baggy, shredded clothes. It had been two whole months since she'd actually run away from her home, the same cloths she'd been forced to wear still upon her body... The worn out shoes, the blood speckled hem on her pair of leggings, the makeup she wore that awful night when... No... She didn't even want to think about it...

After continual walking she reached an urban area, staring down the lonely street, the girl cried out in pain. The more she thought she could run or walk, the more her legs started to tremble and bring her down face first. The bleeding from her temple can tell anyone that she'd been unconscious earlier and the sickly pale skin that cloaked her bones suggested lack of food for days at a time.