That's what i want...

Monday first day ou to school

Walking down the hall could feel my heart pounding in my chest i could actually hear it.There he is i spotted him before entering my class all i could think about was how much i longed to tell him those three words.But half way into my dream i hear a voice shouting 'Anna!' and i snapped out of it immediately.As i turned around i could see the smirk on Macy's face as she passed me by to go give the love of my life which she new about a big wet kiss on the lips.I could of just walked up to her and smack her right in the face for kissing my man but was only mines in my dreams and hers in real life.Macy Peters was the coolest,hottest girl on campus that's why she has the hottest,coolest,kindest boyfriend in school which was Conner Bryan the man of my dreams.

     But thinking about it why would such a cool,cute boy like Conner like a totally average girl like me who lived in an average home and was like only a 7/10 when Macy was totally 10/10.She has long blond hair with platinum streaks,she is of average height , slim , with blue eyes and has a belly ring.When i was totally opposite i'm brunette with green eyes ,slim (probaly that's the only thing we have in common),tall and have really pink lips like it's so not normal to have lips that pink.So you think about it any sensible boy will go with the brunette? Besides Conner has blond hair,he is tall,brown eyes,slim,with really bushy eye brows but their neat anyways and in overall he is a really neat guy.So yea he will go for Macy not only because she is neat and i'm not and she's blond and im not.But the  point i'm trying to get to is Macy is the captain of the cheer leading squad, she's on the welcoming committee,makes straight A's and she's also in gymnastics.I wont lie the girl's practically perfect.On the other hand i'm like totally a half way geek my head's always stuck in a book and i'm the captain of the track and field team.

 Conner was just like his girlfriend he was captain of the football team,made straight A's and also did a little boxing on the side.The only good thing about Conner being on the Football team and me being on the track and field team was that i was privileged to run 6:00 am every morning and that just happens to be the same time Conner runs.But every time i get to day dreaming of him while he and i are running and he's about to wave at me unfortunately my friend Alissa always bumps into me and makes me look like a complete fool.Well Alissa is my best-est friend in the whole world she's totally out-spoken and loves to have fun.We're like twins except Alissa's prettier she has blond hair with pink streaks,gray eyes,she's tall,fair and slim.She is on the track and field team,she has a band and does a radio show gig on the side.She loves to play the guitar and sleep over at my house.We're practically sisters when you think about it.We're overly protective of each other and we lie for each other to get the other out of trouble.Which I mostly do because she's always getting into trouble sadly.

 Well haven't i told you i talked to Conner today and he said he didn't no i was so fun to be around. Then he asked me out well to hang out which totally means out so yeay!So this evening we're so going out at 3 pm at the field. So right after i was walking down the hall feeling all happy  in glee when a dude totally bounced into me and his coke spilled all over me omg do people always have to be that clumsy now i have to go home then come back for my date at 3. I was totally going crazy after that because I lived like twenty minutes away from school and i would have to rush home then rush back. All i thought was if i don't make it back on time he would say i stood him up and would never talk to me again.Well the bell rang to signal the end of the school day. As soon as it rang i ran out got into my car drove home changed put on the cutest clothes i owned and rushed in the car to speed to school. Then ran to the field my heart was pounding then i saw him look at me and smiled and i was okay after that.I stopped running then coolly walked over to him.'You look amazing Anna!' he said with a smirk.'Thank you' i said blushing my cheeks burning red.'So what do you wanna do sit and talk or  go grab a bite to eat' he said i felt so important that was the first time in my life we've ever talked so much.'let's just sit and talk' i said cool besides i was not passing up the opportunity to sit alone with Conner and talk if we had gone to eat and i got bread or something in my teeth he would never speak to me again.He told me he and Macy had broken up and then i was hoping for him to ask me to be his wife or something.But instead he said 'Would you wanna go on an actual date some time' and i was completely cool with that. So quickly before he changed his mind i said 'sure!'. That was the best day of my life...