☁Favorite Past Time☁

Jiyong: When you both have nothing to do the two of you spend your time playing board games. You'll play for hours on end, laughing and yelling at each other. You didn't really care for board games but Jiyong made them so fun and he was competitive and enthusiastic you couldn't help but agree to any game he wanted to play.

C.Seunghyun: Movie nights. You'll get all your blankets and pillows and you'd set up the couch as if it were your bed. He'll start the popcorn as you choose a movie, you take turns but he usually says he doesn't care because he wants you to be happy. With a bowl of popcorn in had you'll sit down and cuddle together, glad to have time together.

Daesung: Since Daesung wants you to be happy you do whatever you want to do to pass the time. If you say you want to play Mario Kart, he'll hurry to turn it on. Want to watch a certain show and binge? He'll let you and act like he's having fun rather he is or not.

Youngbae: He's usually busy so any time you can get with him you cherish it. You'll just lay together, cuddling and talking until the of you can't force your eyes open. He'll usually wake up earlier than you on lazy days and peacefully watch you sleep for a while, kissing your forehead from time to time to watch you cuddle into him more.

L.Seunghyun: You go out for time on the town. If he has 15 minutes of free time you'll go to a few stores. If he has an hour you go out to eat. When he has more time than that you go to wherever, acting like teenagers again like when you'd met. Sometimes he'll even sneak out during the day just to see you before he's called and scolded, kissing you goodbye and ready for the times ahead.