A/N and Storyline

Hi!  Before you guys read it, just want you to know. I'm Atiqah. Korean name  is Kim Tae Jin. I'm Malaysian. Hoping to have a lot of friends! Friendly?  Yup. Comforting? True. Friend in need is a friend indeed.. Anyway... I'm sure you won't read this. Last word, enjoy!

Here's how the story goes.

Taehyung: As usual, with the guys. Taking a little space from jobs. According to most albums. Love really do hurts. But the moment, I laid my eyes on her. I thought I found true love. Lame, I know. But it's what I feel. But it wasn't the first sight.  It was never the girl. It was the friend. She saw me first. And I was dumb enough to realize.

Jungkook: Seen her?  First time. Talked to her? Never. Knew her?  Of course. She was once meant "something" to me. I never knew that I'll be seeing her after the break up. Our relationship holds telephone. We knew each other through phone. And I broke up with her over the phone. Everyday in college, we just walk past each other with different path awaits for us. Is she still hoping? But I'm sure I'm not. But am I?

Jin: I dreamt of sweet love. But not now, if only books that I've read taught me that love won't let me be cautious. Being with her, I keep on letting myself down. The picture make me look like I'm a servant to her. A locked heart person. But not until she came. She brighten the way to get out and I led myself to it. The moment I smell freedom, I ran towards her. But....

Rapmon: I once met her in a dream long ago. I want to write a song about her, wishing my song could lead me to her. I can't believe it!  I see her now!!  We walked and talked. Birds chirping along. Everything so perfect. Almost feels like a.... /falls from the bed/ dream. But.....

Suga: I had enough with love. It's burning me. I can't get a taste of this 'sweet love'. What's the use of naming me Suga. But could an angel put my broken heart pieces together? Ever since that break up. I never trusted anyone. If I give my heart. They would hurt it instead of taking care of it. But somehow, this girl.. Keeps on bothering me. One day,  she got dumped by her boyfriend and cried over next to me. As a man who also had the same ending. I was kinda feel sad and pitied her. And suddenly she came up with a plan... A such unexpected plan to change my whole life.

Jimin: We were friends. We never leave each other side. But we need to grow up. We have other things awaits for us. Who knew different path could meet at each end. Now, my feelings are just fcking mixed.

Jhope: "You see. There's a fine line between fate and coincidence. You, my boy, better know the differences."
Grandpa always had hopes on me. Hoping that I would always keep people around me smiling. But today, she just made the smile turned upside down. Not just my smile. But my whole life. I'm gonna make her fix this dirty trick.