chapter 7

*Haylee walks into the house, with Brad coming in behind her. Alli is hiding behind the door, but they don't know it*

Alli- Well, hello there Hay!!

Haylee- DUDE!! You scared the crap outta me!! Wait...how did you know I was coming back?

Alli- It's called...reading my mums messages.

Haylee- *points her finger up and down* You sneaky sneaky little girl! Okay, I am gonna suprise Cody...you didn't tell him yet did you?

Alli- No, I knew you would wanna tell him! He's upstairs...sleeping.

Haylee- Naw dip! What else would he be doing at 4:30 in the morning?!

Alli- Ummm....I don't know.

*Haylee quietly tiptoes upstairs past her room and Alli's room. Then she quietly opens Cody's room.*

~It's so dark in here...I can barely see anything...*hears him move* shit. Don't wake up Codes, don't wake up.~

Haylee- *gets on Cody's bed and starts jumping like a 7 year old would do* CODES!!! WAKE UP!!

Cody- *groans* Nooooooooooooo!!!!

Haylee- Not even for your own cousin?

Cody- *relizes who it is and springs up* OH MY GOD! HAY!!!

Haylee- I'm back!! *laughs*

Cody- I knew you would be back.

Haylee- Well yeah. Gold Coast reminds me too much of Mum and Dad.I just wouldn't be able to make it...and I kinda broke up with Jake. And I knew he already went back. So I just wanna start fresh. I'm still an Australian at heart, but I wanna stay here. Not Australia. You guys are my family, more than cousins...you guys are my brother and sister. And I couldn't leave my brother and sister!!

Cody- Wow...that's...deep.

Haylee- and true!

Cody- Well, hey I have to go back to bed. I got to go to the studio at 7. Do you wanna come?

Haylee- yeah, sure. I'll be up and ready by 6:45.

Cody- Okay, love you Cuz.

Haylee- Love you too Cuz.

*Haylee closes his door and goes to her room and goes to sleep*

~"That's when I look at you...." ugh! I got 15 minutes to get ready!! Dang it. *I go to put on my Blue and Green Hollister tank top and some white shorts, and I put my hair into a messy bun. Then I brush my teeth and put my rubberbands on my braces.*~

*I walk downstairs to see Cody all ready to go.*

Cody- Come on! We gotta go, I have a suprise for you!!

Haylee- What is it?!

Cody- *grabs her wrist* I'll tell you at the studio.

*at the studio*

Shawn- Aye man!

Cody- Hey dude! *they do some weird handshake*

Shawn- Haylee? Come with me and Cody. We need to talk to you about something...