[epilogue]

Dear Simon,
It's been a year now. A year after all the chaos. A year after you left.

I'm happy now. I can survive without you.

Ethan, Tobi and I live together now. In the sidemen house. The place is much more tidier now, but we still haven't heard from the others in a while.

I'm still cutting. There's no point in stopping now.

I guess this is pretty much a goodbye. This was supposed to be the goodbye when you left, but now, now it's just goodbye to letter writing. Goodbye to all this chaos and mess.

I was never good at goodbyes. Perhaps we will see each other sometime. Perhaps we already have, but didn't notice.

I don't know where I'm going with this, but it's not like you're actually going to read these.

I don't know where the future will take us, but just know that wherever you are, just know that someone is thinking of you, no matter what: good or bad, they will still be thinking of you and smiling. You were always a good person, and I knew this was all for a reason. Maybe you just didn't want to tell us, it's okay.

Just know we aren't mad, we're upset. But you made us who we are today, happy or sad, and we thank you for it. Thank you for everything you have done for me, for all of us.

I wish you all the best, maybe you're in Hawaii with a beautiful girl drinking out of coconuts under the sunset. Maybe you're fine.

Goodbye Simon, for the last time.
We miss you so much there's just no way to describe it.
Thank you.
And sorry, for all my nasty words.

And for the last time,

Love from,
Josh