Chapter 13

When i awoke the next morning i found myself in a huge fancy bed in a log cabin appaantly this is where i am liveing for the rest of my life sweet.....

in a speed of light someone was going to get me  but i pinned them down just before they got to touch me.

"you really are getting stronger"my uncle said.

i let go but then my uncle grasped me by the neck'"never get distracted"

he let go of me"your meal is on the table i need to have a word with your father...."

"but he tried to kill you"i said.

"yes but he may ask for forgiveness...."

i rolled my eyes"yeah right"

"well you friends from beyond the grave... told me to do something and your comming with me tonight"

"do i have to...?"

"yes if you want to see your dad being killed"

i smiled"yeah i kinda do...."

"well then get your fancy dress all fancied up do up you hair cause we are leaving in fifteen minutes...."

"that early?"

"yeah its four..... klaus is going to get mad  at  you and damon ill harm you a little bit then the three of us will get  the stakes out of the rest and then well team up then will kill him"

"okay perfect..."

"now get ready then we will go"

 i walked to the bathroom then saw my alredy perfect dress ready i brushed my hair  and made myself look beauitful.

i opened the door.

"ready luna"

"yeah"

me and uncle went outside .

uncle opened the door then just about as i hoped in someone grasped me.

"well looks like i found your hideing spot....."klaus said behind me.

i turned around "so what are you going to do about it.....?"

"well maybe this"klaus grasped my arm but i twisted his first  and i pinned him to the ground.

i lent to his body "happy now klaus"?

klaus looked in disbelif then got up then pinned me on the harm floor"not whos laughing?"

i got up then pinned him again i felt as if my eyes changed into a different clour.

"punned you again" i teased him.

klaus smiled "your really getting better at your attacks and aims  but maybe too hard " klaus pinned me own .

i rolled my eyes.

"dont roll your eyes at your father luna"

"your not my father"i muttered .

 klaus lent down to tell me"please speak up i thoght that you said that i wasnt your father..."

"your arent"i told him.

lkaus smacked me on the face "i am and your going to this dinner party"

"no i am not"i blurt out.

 father placed his fingers on my shoulders"you know that i could kill you right here and now but wont you suffered anough "

"no i just caught my boyfriend cheating on me thanks to you"