PRIDE

I walked in the classroom after all of the classes were over and sat down at my desk. I looked down at my desk and saw that someone had written "fuck boy" in large black sharpie all over my books papers and desk. It pissed me off so much I felt like killing someone but I heard a boy's voice coming from in front of me I looked up at the person in front of me and immediately I felt better, it was Tyler. He looked at my desk "dude what happened here?" he said worriedly "and why are you crying?" I looked back at my notebook "I-I don't know, t-they drew all over my desk and..." the tears started falling down my face. Tyler hugged me my face was pressed up against his chest and I could hear his heartbeat. He pulled away and wiped the tears off of my eyes his hand rested on my face I put my hand over his and turned red, he laughed and smiled. He moved his hand up and brushed his fingers thru my hair "why is your hair so damn soft!!" he said as he scuffed up my hair and put his forehead on mine. He slid his hands down my face then down my neck and on to my chest. I looked down at his hands and smiled.

Suddenly he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me closer and kissed me his lips were soft and salty. I fell backwards on to the ground he was on top of me. He started to lick my neck. Slowly one of his hands slid down toward my pants his hand touched the front of my pants and immediately I pushed him away and stuttered leave....see Ya" he took one step toward the door "wait!!" he looked back at me "what" he said as I stood up and walked toward him "d-don't......don't leave" I said as I got closer I could see that he was pissed "are you mad at me?" he asked "of course not. Why would I be mad at you?" he looked at me with the "are you fucking kidding me?" look, you know that loom people give you when you ask a stupid question, yeah he was giving me that look. "You know what never mind that you should come to my place tonight we can hangout" I said with a smile. He had a really big grin on his face "yeah we can go to yous house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

leave a comment and tell me if you like it and if i should keep writing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------