Luhan

You were plopped down on the couch watching t.v. Today was one of those days where you wanted to stay home and do nothing  but eat and watch t.v. Eventually after hours of watching t.v you got tired of it and you wanted to go get hot chocolate from this new cafe that just opened up.

As you stepped out of your house you immediately regretted it considering the fact that it was 20 degrees outside. Soon you found this new cafe that everyone's been recommending you.

You walked into the cafe and it was a really small yet comfortable place. You soon walk up to the cash register and saw this handsome yet baby faced guy.  You were staring at his face till he broke the silence between you two.

"What can I get for a beautiful girl like you?" He asked giving you a smile. You instantly turned red from what he just said.

"Y- yes I will have one small cup if hot chocolate with whipped cream." You said and he smiled.

"Anything else?" He asked and you shook your head.

Soon you walked over to a table and waited there patiently as you were playing on your phone. Soon the handsome person behind the cash register came up and gave you your hot choclate as well as a note that said 'I think your really cute. Call me so we can go out sometime'

You started smiling like an idiot when you read the note while he was smirking. But you soon realized you didn't know this handsome baby faced guys name.

"Wait what's your name?" You asked

"Names Luhan, how about you?" He asked

"Oh I'm Y/n." You said

"Anyways see you after work around 6 maybe? Let's me up here." Luhan said as he gave you a quick peck on the lips. You were blushing like a fool yet again. Soon you went home and started to plan out what to wear as you were getting ready for your date with Luhan at 6.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

For starters I would like to apologize if this is so boring I literally fell asleep writing get this. Also make sure to vote for our stories.
-adminC