The curse

One week later everything had been normal and the girls and dogs were outside in their backyard hanging out together. "Mommy why do you and auntie Katty always just sit down and talk?" Asks Coraline while wrestling with Spike. "Because thats what adults do Cora." Answers Alex. "But thats so boring come play with us we're getting bored!" Says Cora. "No thanks Cora." Says Alex "c'mon lets go Alex we haven't had some fun in weeks!" Says Katty running after Cora. "Ok. Ok" She answers. The girls played for a while and then stopped wen they heard Alaska the husky bark warningly. WOOF! "Whats wrong Alaska?" Says Alex walking toward the puppy. "Oh! Its a dead squirrel." She says. "Dumb dog shes scared of a dead squirrel." Says Katty. "Why are there five more dead squirrels over there and pigeons falling from the sky?" Asks Coraline confused. "I have no idea im gonna go call an inspector." Says Alex walking towards the house. She grabs her phone and calls the inspector. "Hello, Animal Inspection." Says the lady on the phone "Hi, we have a really weird problem of animals randomly dying around our house." Says Alex "Have you been using any pesticides for small animals?" Asks the lady. "No. birds and animals just come on our yard and like drop dead." Says Alex. "Ok, enough said we will be sending and inspector right away what is your address?" Says the lady. " 156 Folliage street." She answers. "Ok bye" "bye" About one hour later the inspector arrives. "Hello, is this the house needed for animal inspection?" Asked the inspector. "Yes!! Yes it is follow me." Said Katty. She brought the inspector to the backyard where all kinds of animals were laying on the ground lifeless and pigeons still falling from the sky in pairs of two to three. "I've never seen anything like this before." Says the puzzled inspector. "Yes i know its really wierd." Says Alex. "And where are your pets?" Asked the inspector. "They are inside with my daughter." Answers Alex. "You should bring you pets to a local kennel and get your daughter to a friend or babysitter so they're safe from anything." Said the inspector. "Im on it!" Said Katty running to the house. "So why did you want the kid and dogs to leave?" Asked Alex "because since animals are dying like this your dogs might not be safe and maybe it can affect a child we dont know." Answered the inspector. "Andrea decided to babysit Cora and the dogs!" Said Katty happily running out of the house "Ok go get them ready." Answered Alex. The inspector bent down and examined a squirrel, then a pigeon and then he picked up a mouse. "Seems like everything is dead here sir." Said Alex. "Yes i will take one of each of these animals to being to a lab because there's nothing wrong with them they were all healthy." Said the inspector still starring at the lifeless mouse.
He picked up a racoon, squirrel, birds, reptiles and all the different animals that were dead on the property and brought them to his truck. "We will call you when our scientists get an answer to this." Said the inspector while entering his pickup truck. "Ok bye!" Said Alex. Two days later Cora and the dogs were still not allowed home and the two girls were impatient for an answer from the lab. RING!!!! RING!!!! "This better be the god dam scientists!" Said Alex picking up the phone. "Hello?" She said "Hi is this Alex Deere from 156 Foliage street?" Asked the lady on the phone. "Yes! Yes it is. Does the lab have an answer for my problem?" Asked Alex. "No, not yet but we are sending a scientist to interrogate you to have further information." Said the lady. "Ok" answered Alex. Twenty minutes later the scientist arrived and started interrogating Alex.
(Skipping to the end of interrogation..)
"So do you have any information from this miss Evergreens?" Asked the scientist. "Yes i do." Answered Alex. "Explain" he demanded. "Well she died like two years ago by hanging herself in this basement and we think that shes writing things on our walls with blood." Said Alex. "Ok do you have any evidence of this writing?" Asked the scientist. She showed him the threatening phrase on the wall of Kattys room. "Ok i just have to make a quick call and will be back wait here." Said the scientist. He left the room and five minutes later he came back. "We have your answer to all of these problems Alex." He said "What is it??" She asked. "You're house is haunted by miss Evergreens and she cursed it to kill wild animals and it is harmless to dogs and cats." He answered. "How the hell are we gonna tale care of that?" Asked Alex unimpressed. "You can either move or do a ouija board ceremony." He answered. "Ok i have bo idea where to find a ouija board." She said "there's a shop for that right beside Costco." He said. He left and Alex decided to just relax from all this stress of all these problems.

(This is a pretty long chapter cuz i gad no idea how to make it shorter lol)