Chapter 3

A/N: Hey guys heres chapter three again sorry it's a bit short but it will get better. I'll update when I get 65 reads so share and like and comment it means the world to me . I hope you like it !.. One more thing Rileys outfit in external link :)

                                                                                   Riley's POV  

                                                                                                                                                                    Watching them being buried was something I never thought I will experiance any time soon.No-one wants to see their parents buried and knowing your left alone having have to move to a totaly different place, country, continent. Well of course I had all my friends and Jaime but it's not quite the same.

I cried,

and cried,

and cried more.

The tears seemed endless like there was no end to this constant pain I'm feeling. All the people around me seemed to find so much interest in me right now. All the eyes looking at me the people might think I don't notice but I do. It's like this creepy feeling telling me someone is looking at me and then it turns out it's way more than one.

I got up to the pulpet and looked at all the people that were staring and it made me terribley uncomfortable. I was still sobbing and I couldn't stop.

''So I think all of yee know why we are gathered here today. The two most inspiring peolpe I've known, the most important peolpe in my life, the peolpe that made me, raised me, fed me and supported me, through the the whole 16 years of my life have passed away'' I stopped  as silent tears ran down my cheeks again.

''Some of yee might think that that's not a long time but it is my whole life I know some of you might've known them for longer that I did but, we had a stronger connection than anybody else i know and their parents. My dad was an inspiring man who fought for his country but came here when he found out I was going to be born. My mother was just an amazing woman who was ready to help out anyone in need her, she helped so many people its unreal. I can't believe I'm talking about them in words like was, were and all the words in past tense because i believe that they are still presant in my life and always will be I know for a fact they're two angels in the sky looking down at us and smiling happily because they know what a fabilous life they had. They supported me through every little thing I went through in my life'' I sobbed

'' I know God picked this to happen and he did, to make others strong.He knows they fulfilled their lifes  and this was meant to happen. Everything happenes for a reason. They told me that all the time. I just want to say I love them and I will forever because even though they're not with me physically they're in here'' I placed my hand on my heart

''And always will be'' I walked down the pulpet still crying, and sat down where I was seated before. 

                                                    ********************

I was now seated in the plane. Starring out the window I could see Jaime at the big window looking at this plane. I still can't believe that I'm moving to America, such  a farren place that seems like a dream to visit. Well I always wanted to go to New York, Miami, California and all the places that everyone think is perfect. But this trip won't be what I thought would be my first visit up there. I thought it'll be me and my parents with Jaime all happy that we're going to explore the other half of the world and Dad would be so excited to see his family. But now this isn't even a trip, I'm moving there for good well at leat until I'm eighteen.

I feel weird saying this but I don't want to go there. And if any of my close friends heard me say that, they would think I'm gone nuts cause I've been on about how I wanna go there for ages.

I didn't even notice anyone sit next to me until I moved since I was begining to feel uncomfortable in my position and hit my elbow of something or as it was someone.

''Sorry,'' I said quietly and noticed it was a lad about my age sitting beside me .(A/N: This is Nash Grier that does vines).He was good-looking I must admit.

''It's fine,'' He smiled. His eyes were so blue like is it even possible to have such blue yes?

I just smiled weakly and brought me attention to my Iphone. I looked out the window and noticed we were in the air alread. I didn't notice the take-off. That's how much in thought I was I didn't even notice a plane take off.

''I'm Nash,''the lad beside me stuck out his hand towards me and looked at me.

''Riley,'' I answered by shaking his hand gently.

''That's a nice name for a nice girl,'' he winked at me.

''That doesn't work on me,'' I kind of laughed.

''Damn it,'' He shouted pretty loud and a few people turned to look at .

''I love you too,'' he said in awe.

''Um okay?'' I was pretty confused there. Nash then pointed at my      t-shirt that said  'BTW I <3 YOU'.

                                     ********************

We're about to land and it turned out Nash is a sound lad. He jokes around a lot and I found out this plane is going to Miami. Ha-ha I kinda didn't know that yeah I didn't really care. We switched phone numbers so we can meet up sometime or text each other. Nash does vine videos and may I just say they are hilarious.

When we landed Nash hugged me and went over to his family. Family something I don't really have in existence anymore :(

I grabbed my bag and slowly got of the plane. It took me quite a bit since the people were so slow. I just felt like screaming in frustration.

I went through the security and got my bag and rolled it to the place where the people are waiting for you. I could see people hugging running towards each other and crying. I felt like crying myself but not because I was happy. I just wanted to break down in the middle of the airport and bawl my eyes out again.I looked around and found a tall muscular man holding a piece of paper saying my name on it. I guess this must be uncle Dave.

I slowly made my way over to him. I was trying to think of what to say but with everything going on in my head I couldn't.

''Um hi,'' I said awkwardly

Toggle Spell Checker

''Hi you must be Riley I'm Dave,'' He smiled. He seemed nice. It might not be as bad here as i thought after all .

 (Again Riley's outfit in external link under the cover photo )

THE END OF CHAPTER.