Arranged Marriage? is this a joke?

HI GUYS!!!! PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT/BECOME MY FAN. I WILL NEED 10 VOTES TO WRITE THE NEXT PART AND ATLEAST 3 COMMENTS THANK YOU!

Flash Back::

"Gabby!!! Guess what I heard our mom say?"

I turned around and looked at my sister, Rebecca who was just 2 years older than me.

"What did mommy say?", I asked her. I was only 7 then.

Smiling widely, she said, " mom said that you will be getting married to somebody when you are 17. She said something about arr- arran.. I don't how to say it! I think it was about some arranged marriage or something".

" Oh... whats that?", i asked her with a questioning face.

" I don't know ", she replied as she sat next to me. And for the rest of the afternoon we sat there wondering what a arranged marriage was.

PRESEN T:

"MOM"! " I am home"!, i yelled as i was just making my way into my house.

I looked around looking for my mom but she was nowhere in sight. Signing I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge door. Taking out a Poptart i popped down on the sofa and turned on the TV.

I was just starting to watch my favorite show when suddenly the door opened. Turning around i saw my mom in the doorway.

"Hey mom. Where were you?", i asked her.

"Oh my god gabby! You scared the crap out of me", she said. Haha I guess she didn't notice me.

Grinning I walked with her to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"So...? Where were you? I came home and you weren't here and you were suppose to drop me off at Kates house remember?", i said.

"Oh yea, i forgot. Sorry. Hey Gabby tomorrow when you come home get ready into a formal outfit".

I looked at my mom with an apple in my mouth. "Why", I asked. I mean i am not a formal type of child or a soft one i once was but that was before Rebecca..... I shook the thought from my head trying to forget.

"Oh because we are going to have some special guests coming over", she said with a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

"Okay", i said not knowing what else to say.

_____________________

The next day:

I got home from track practice and I saw my mom dressed formally and perfectly in the living room. I gave her a questioning look and continued upstairs. Ahhh I didn't want to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so tired and my mom was making me meet some people I didn't even know. Signing I walked to my closet. I looked at my dresses and decided to wear a black sparkle dress that came to my knees. I then went to the bathroom and took a shower and tried to get ready. I looked at my self in the mirror. I was a preety natural looking teenager. I was between the categories average to pretty. I had deep brown eyes, wavy black hair that came shoulders and light brown skin. After wearing the dress, I put some soft black eyeliner on and black eye shadow. I looked at my self in the mirror and smiled at the results. My total outfit looked cute and formal. It was perfect. Going to my closet I got a pair of black heels and went down stairs. I was about to get out of my room when I heard voices coming from the front door. I guess they just arrived I thought.

I went down stairs and stepped into the living room. Sitting in the living room were a couple in their mid 40s and a guy around my age. I tried to see who the guy was but my mother was blocking my way. I smiled at the couple , and went to sit next to my mom. After I sat, I looked at the boy in front of me.