Chapter 1

It started when a new student came to the school. He was short. Shorter than me in fact. With purple tipped brunette hair. He had some kind of charm to him. My friend said he was texting her, and since I wanted to make more friends that year, so I messaged him. "I liked you ever since I looked at you. I was just like: woah." Flattering. That comment and a few others passed by faster than I expected. "Who are you?"
"I'm ____ from your art block."
"Oh... You sit beside me."
"Ever since I walked in the classroom, I noticed how beautiful you are." He sure had a way with words.
"Who do you have a crush on?", He asked, for it being our second time texting each other.
"You tell me first ;)"
It took a lot of effort for him to tell me, and he gave me lots of hints to make it obvious.
"She's in our F block."
"Has blonde hair..."
I was suspicious about him mentioning F block. But when he said blonde hair... I realized I was the only blonde. I never said my actual name, I instead played dumb, which caused him to eventually tell me. Now it was awkward. Especially since I still had yet to tell him who I had a crush on. And it just so happened he was in our art class too. I ended up telling him, feeling guilty, but also remembering that I hardly knew him. We still never talked in person, which made it kinda awkward. The weeks went by, and it felt like I've known him for years. For that year, I was a shy, anxious, kind of depressed... I had a few friends, but never felt I had anyone I could talk to. Never anyone I could explain my feelings with. Bud finally, I had found someone. In person, we never talked, partly because we had a creepy old hag for an art teacher, but also, because we were both timid. It had been a few months, and he made me as happy as ever. We even dated for 4 days, but at the time, I didn't feel the same way. Eventually, he found a girlfriend. For the less than a month they were dating, he always told me he loved me.
"I promise I'll break up with her."
"I still love you."
"We can date when I break up with her."
"She's like all depressed and stuff and I don't want to date her."
At this time, I was kinda hurt, confused, and just stunned. When he broke off with her, we didn't start dating. There was still a few months left of school, and throughout that entire period he lied. Always told me we could date, lied about well... Practically everything. Until summer break. Then... He just pushed me aside. Got a girlfriend. You know. Got bored of me? He left. I was too worn down, and the happiness left. I look back at it now, and I wonder why I let myself fall into his hands. Was I being stupid? Or was it him? We got in several fights that summer over text, one just being super short, one being me roasting him, and the other one was just super deep. And well, as for now? We don't talk. At all. We don't like hate each other.. We just stopped talking I guess... It's not like we were talking at all before... But now, we haven't talked for months. Of course, at school I always see him, and wonder if he still cares about me. Like he used to. He's the only person I've spent so much time and effort on. Maybe we'll never talk again. Maybe he'll come back? Who knows? Only fate can tell.