Chapter 14

Hey guys it's been a long time since I last posted! I will try and update more!

Last chapter: Jessica returns to LA and sees Selena. Selena invites Jessica to Justins house.

Chapter 14- The day

Jessica's POV

Great today is the day I get to see my ex boyfriend after a year! Thinking about that is already making my head spin.
"Well Miss Jessica are you ready?" Yelled Harry from downstairs.

"I'm ready! Geez it seems like you are more excited to go to Biebers than I am" I said teasing him.
"Very funny jay" Said Harry with a fake smile.
"By the way remember Jess, don't let yourself look weak in front of him! Just keep your heads high and you would be fine" said Harry with concern.
"Yes sir, hehe I won't forget anything" I said nervously.
1 hour later
"Are you ready?" Asked Harry.
"Yes" I answered bluntly.
"Don't worry no matter what I will be here for you" said Harry.
That made me smile! I nodded my head at him and smiled.

*knock knock
Selena opened the door widely with a big smile.
"Omg finally you are here, Pattie look who is here" screamed Selena
Pattie came rushing to the door with a big smile but also with a angry face. She started tearing up.
And boom she slapped me across the face!
"How dare you! You just leave like that! Do you know how much pain I went through" said Pattie sobbing. Tears started to flow out of my eyes.
"I'm sorry I couldn't take the pain" I whispered. I looked at Harry, he looked as if he saw some ghost and wanted to run away.
Pattie pulled me inside and embraced with a tight hug.
"Don't ever do that I can't handle this anymore" said Pattie.
"Don't worry I'm not going anywhere" I replied with a smile.

"Justinnnnn look it's Jessica" yelled Selena. This is it! I'm going to see the boy I truly loved after a year. I looked up to see Justin staring right at me with shock and sadness in his eyes. I just felt like running to him and holding him so tight but I know that's the past. There is no more Justin and Jessica.
I walked towards him!
"Hey Justin how are you?" I said smiling.
"How can you even be smiling right now" said Justin with anger splashed all over his face.
"Listen let's forget about the past?" I asked.
His face turned into a disgusted face.
"Just shut up and stay out of my life you selfish bitch" shouted Justin and walked past me leaving everyone in shock including me.
Justin? What happened to you? Your face only shows anger and sadness!
........
You guys didn't expect that did you! Haha what happened to Justin why is he not happy to see Jessica. Did he let her go like she asked him too?