Chapter 5

Henry's POV
I woke up to a really bright light. I didn't know where I was. It was freezing where ever I was though.
"Good, your up." A voice said.
I looked around, and saw two man, with guns. They had masks over there faces still, though. I was tied up to a chair, and the ropes cut deep into my wrists. I wasn't scared though. I knew I should be scared, but I wasn't. Somehow I had this feeling that things were going to be fine.
"I'm not scared of you." I said in a determined voice.
"Oh really?" One of them said, looking at eachother they started laughing. Then the other said, "You will be. No here's how this is gonna work."
"We're going to ask you questions."
"And you're gonna answer them."
"If you don't."
"Then you'll feel pain."
"First we're gonna shoot your knee."
"Then your shoulder."
"Then your stomach."
"Then we're gonna let you bleed out."
"Dieing a very slow death."
"Ready."
"Set."
"Go."
"First question."
"Where is Captain Man at?"
"If ain't telling you." I said.
"Fine."
"Feel pain." Then I felt a pain in my knee, and screamed out in pain.
"Answer the question."
"Never" I said, through gritted teeth.
"You really like pain." Then I felt a pain I'm my shoulder, and screamed in pain.
"Answer the question!"
"Never."
"Ok, you can die." Then I felt a pain in my stomach.
It took all my strength to hang on to coincnesses. I felt myself slowly falling asleep. Then everything went black.

Ray's POV
I had to call Charlotte, and tell her what happened. We worked together to find him. It's been a day since he was taken. How could I let this happen? I can't think like that, it's not my fault. Henry is a strong kid. That is why I hired him to be Kid Danger. I knew from the moment I met him that I was going to hire him. Just like I knew from the moment I met Charlotte that she likes Henry. She acts like she doesn't, but I know she does.

Charlotte's POV
I was worried sick about Henry. I can't believe that he was kidnapped. I hope I can find him. Then an idea hit me. I gasp.
"What?" Ray ask
"I think I know how we can find Henry."
"How?"
"If I hack into the street cameras, and follow the van Henry was in, I can track it to where, the robbers are holding him."
"Thats a great idea."
I hack the street cameras, and track down the van. It stopped at 124 East St. at an abandoned wherehouse. Ray blew a bubble, and went up the tube.

Ray's POV
I headed for the abandoned wherehouse. I was talking to charlotte with the coms we recently got.
"Charlotte, I'm entering the wherehouse."
"Ok, bring Henry home."
"I will." After I said that, I broke down a door, and went inside. It was Henry, he'd been shot. Then robbers came at me. They shot at me, but the bullets bounced of me, since I'm invincible. I through a hard punch at one of them, and they knocked out. Then I shot my laser at the other one. I contacted the cops, and they came and got them. I rushed Henry to a hospital. The doctors took him to surgery. I realized I hadn't told Charlotte yet so I go outside and say, "Charlotte get to the hospital fast, Henry's been shot."
I then notified Henry's parents, and transform back into myself. When Charlotte got there, she started pacing the waiting room. Then Henry's parents came, and they started crying. We all waited for news on Henry.