Chapter4: Negans Wives?

"Damn, the fucker messed up that pretty face." Negan chuckled. Obviously finding almost everything amusing or funny. Weird...

"Gee, thanks." Negan was currently helping me clean up the bruise on my cheek. Surely enough, he just had to make some comments about it.

After a while there was a knock at the door. "Come in." A woman walked in, she looked to be in her late thirties. She smiled at me then turned to Negan and frowned. Soooo, I'm guessing she doesn't like him very much.

"Ah, Sherry. What's up sweetheart?" Negan put the medical supplies away then grabbed Lucille.

"I, got the pregnancy test back. I-its negative." Sherry looked at the floor. She seemed like she was trying to act...sad. Like somehow she was happy.

"Oh? Well darn!" Negan playfully responded.

Sherry left without another word.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"She's one of my wives." Negan grinned.

One of his wives?

"So you have...wivesss?" I said, drawing out the 's'.

"Yes. 4 in fact. All good for a fuck, and they're all supperrr hot!" Negan smiled.

Deciding to voice my opinion,"ok so let me get this straight. You have 4 wives and you only use them for sex? What happens when they want love or something? They turn to someone else?"

Negan glared at me," These people that live here...they're mine. Those women..they belong to me. You belong to me. It's as simple as that. I take care of the people in a way I believe is the very damn best! So I deserve the best!"

I decided to drop the whole wife thing. "Alright. Sorry." Negan's face turned neutral as he walked to grab a cup of orange soda. He threw one to me, which I skillfully caught of course.

I opened my drink and took a couple of sips. He did the same but overreacted by stomping on the ground expressing how good it was.

"Ahh! That's good." He laughed

"I'm bored." I announced hoping he would come up with something less boring to do.

"Well buckle up sweetheart because we have a job to do tonight." Negan's face turned dark all of the sudden. His lips turned into a sinister smile.

"And what's that?"

"Ever heard of a man named Rick Grimes?"