Chapter 6. Slipt Up

Lolahs POV

I started to blush but I was interrupted by someone. " Hey babe." I turned to see a girl skipping towards Nash. I looked at Nash with a worried face. " Bye Nash." I said. I walked quickly and then started to run. " LOLAH! WAIT!" I heard Nash shout. I started to run faster. I dropped all my books and stopped on a bench to take off my shoes. I held them in my hand and started running again. I ran out of school and ran the direction of my house. When I got inside, my mother asked what was I doing home. I ignored her question and ran upstairs to my room. I looked in my mirror and saw sheds of tears running down my face, leaving indents in my makeup. I heard the door slam open and to my surprise I saw Nash. " Get out." I said firmly. " No." he said. I stepped up to him and pushed him out. I closed the door quickly and locked it. I walked away and I heard th doorknob wiggle. " Go away Nash." I said trying to fight the tears. " Please let me explain." he begged. " No! Go away Nash! I don't care about your explanation!" I shouted. The doorknob stopped wiggling. I heard footsteps going downstairs. I walked over to my door and unlocked it then peeked my head out. He was gone. I closed the door and slid down the door and sighed in relief.