The Key To Confidence (An Emo Love Story)

Hello there, welcome to my first story with an emo. Or should I say there are two emos? I think there are two emos. Yeah, there is.. Sorry about that. Forgive my small mishap.
(I wasn't sure if I should put an S at the end of emo...)
I'm sorry if I have terrible grammar or spelling. I'm basically a newbie at writing. There will be a bit of violence and mention of suicide. There will not be too much sexual content here. Due to some of my readers not liking sexual things. There will probably be mild cursing/cussing. If you do not like any of these things, please do not hate. Simply just leave and forget about this story if you do not like any of the things mentioned here, thanks.

The picture above is and will be the emo you are dating. Hope you like him! Anyway, I shall begin the story er, or well, the introduction of the story.

Any of the characters that I mention are either 17, 18, 16 or 19. The adults will be in the age groups between 20-60.

(None of the pics or if any videos, they are not mine. The story plot is completely mine please do not steal.  If someone has the same plot, I wrote this from the top of my head, and if anyone uses it without telling me, I will find you. If some do have the same story plot, before I ever wrote this, I will change the story plot immediately. If I use lyrics, it might be intentional. And I will be talking about a few emo bands. If there is another story like this, that is a total coincidence. This is written completely from the top of my head. Characters are not real people if someone has the same name it is a total coincidence. If you are going to do anything with this story, please do not copy it on paper. Please, do not steal.)

If you have any requests for emo bands/songs I should listen to, please do not be afraid to comment them! I will check out the music or band. I will always reply to every comment. Don't be afraid friends. Thanks!

I've written this all, every single thing, over again.
but there was not enough space for the whole summary at the beginning. So, I will be continuing the rest of it here. I'm sorry for not updating my other stories! I've been so busy with this one, I completely forgot to edit! So, in advance I will be updating little by little so, I apologize very much if I do not write this very well. I did put most of my heart into writing this though. Thanks! I used as much as my past as I could, so you could say a few chapters will be about my past. I'll even put a bit of fact about me. Yes, I do listen to My Chemical Romance. Every single day. Because, why not? In my mind, My Chemical Romance never dies. Or MCR as I should say. I do listen to emo bands. Set It Off has some good songs. But, so does Get Scared. And some Green Day? Ah, maybe some Pierce The Veil? Maybe even some Black Veil Brides? Ah yes, Andy the absolute best at singing. Jinxx? Oh, he's awesome I say, he has cool guitars. I like his ouija board guitar. Jake, oh Jake. He is really awesome. You know the new songs like One Dance or Sorry? Yeah, I don't really like those. That's right I don't even like Taylor Swift. Yeah, she's cool. I'm not hating on anyone. Maybe one person, but I won't say who. I do like Lukas Graham, he does have good music. And Twenty One Pilots. Any song I like other than Stressed Out, Heathens or Ride?
Car Radio, Cancer (the MCR version is better I don't really like how they echoed it on the twenty one pilot's version) And fairly local. My favorite MCR song would be House Of Wolves, Cancer, Dead!, Welcome To The Black Parade and The Sharpest Lives.

And I take it that you might like this story, even though I'm sick and my mind is all fogged up and I can't think. But thanks for reading anyways,

Sky seemed to loose all her confidence after a few incidents. She's gone to a happy, small child, into a depressed mess. When she was younger, she loved school, even though she was bullied and abused. She tried to stay strong. There was once incident where someone blamed her for something she didn't do. And the teacher got mad at her. Not the person who actually did it. Her happiness went down a little. In first grade, she was accused of stealing books, when she was actually just checking them out. In second grade, she was tripped by people in her class whenever she went to do a problem on the board. That brought her down even more. In third grade, she has been pushed around, tripped, and people stole from her. That brought Sky down a bit more. In fourth grade, she met her first ever friend. But then, her friend had to move away. And that's when people did the same thing as last year, except they were a bit taller than her. So they'd push her down into the dirt, laughing as she scraped her knee. She wanted to get out of school forever. In fifth grade, she was slapped, pushed, people yanked on her hair, people also made fun of her eyes. She had brown eyes like the rest of the class. Why would they do that? They'd steal stuff, like her chapstick. And she wondered why they would even steal that. They'd break her pencils to make her unprepared for class. Some would even call her names. In sixth grade, it was worse. The teacher would yell at her, people would spread rumors about her, punch her, kick her chair, pull her hair (and they had a much harder grip), pass notes to her to get her in trouble, people laughed when she got in trouble, she never fit in at any of her schools. And in seventh grade, the people were way worse. Rumors everywhere. No matter where you went. Sky would bring gum to school and chew it outside. Sky also always brought her earbuds, and she'd always wear her band shirts to school. She was labeled emo at her school. Wow, that was still used as a word? She didn't really care as much as she used to. She was emo, she did cry, she did have band merchandise, she did have an emo haircut. She supported emo bands, but she wasn't a crazed fan. The crazies always would scare the living shit out of her. Like teenagers. Teenagers scared the living shit out of her. She'd sometimes make band references because she was an emo and a loner. She absolutely hated social interaction. But, she still had to go to school anyways. She wanted her school life to change. Now, Sky was in 10th grade, the worst place, but she only had two more years. Just two more. Hopefully these two years will go by quickly. And little did she know, someone she met long ago would be back. A person who she hadn't seen in six years. Someone she met before she was completely emo. She hated remembering when she was in school in her early years. She had never properly talked to anyone. She once had to go up and introduce herself, and nobody paid attention. But they paid attention to the other people, even though some were a bit shy. She just wanted to see her old friend. The friend who understood her, the one who'd never laugh at her. The one who never bullied her. She remembered singing Welcome To The Black Parade when she was younger. My Chemical Romance was always her favorite band. But her father was always drunk, telling her to tell her music off because it was a "bad influence" she wondered why on earth he would ever say that.