Chapter 1

Hellbent's POV
It's about eight in the morning so not to late to the office. "Hey guys" I opend the door to see Dolan and Pringle screaming over who dropped the box of pizza."I wanted that pizza man" Pringle mutters "I know I did to" Dolan said than he smirked "that's the truth ~" Shima sprinted in and tackled Dolan "NO PUNS" Dolan fell over from the impact and started laphing. Melissa walked into the main room sipping coffee. "Oh hey hellbent how's your morning"stepping over the two on the floor I walked over to her. "Eh it's ok I guess" "Well that's good" she smiled. (Dmb=Dolans Mysterious Brother) walked into the room with a box of donuts. Everyone's head slowly turned. "Uh hey guys ...... I uh ......" Dmb slowly walked back but Before he knew it he was being tackled by Pringle and Dolan. "I WANT THE BLUE OOONNNEEE!!" Dolan screamed. "I WANT THE YELLOW ONE!!" "JUST TAKE THEM YOU NUMBNUTS AND GET OFF OF ME!!" Dolan and Pringle opend the box took a blue and yellow donut and walked into there recording rooms. "Here let me help you" Shima sighed and helped Dmb up. "T-thanks he said dizzily"
______________________________________________________
After that, the day went fine every one finished recording and started to head out. "Hey Hellbert" I hearse Dolan call from down the hall. "Hey" I look back at him and waited until he could catch up to me "dmb had some amazing donuts today !" "Uh yeah sure" I chuckled and put my back pack over my shoulder. "Hellbert" I sighed annoyed and looked at him "what Dolan " "do ya wanna hang out today?. I got trolls last night but it was to late so I couldn't watch it sooooo,I thought mabey youed like to watch it cuse I figured you weren't doing anything". "Wow Dolan thanks" I rolled my eyes. I really didn't have anything better to do any way so I guess there's. No harm in going. "So is that a yeess??" "Yeah sure whatever" "YAY!"
______________________________________________________
Dolan's POV
I unlocked my house door humming the nut cracker and walked in and into the kitchen getting out some popcorn. "I guess I'll shut the door" hellbent said and rolled his eyes and closed the door and locked it. "Oh" I laphs and put the popcorn in the microwave."Sorry" hellbent took his jacket off and put it on the coat rack and slipped off his shoes so now he was only on a Grey tank top and jeans. "I'll just be sitting in the couch okay" "alright be there in a minute" I said and got out some mugs . After setting them down I made some hot chocolate and put marshmallows in mine but not hellbent and then I heard a familiar beep and pulled out the popcorn out of the microwave. "Okay I'm here" I said walking out of the kitchen and sitting on he couch putting the drinks onto the coffee table along with the popcorn. "I'm pretty excited for the movie I heard it's really good!" Dolan smirked happily and turned on the tv and selected trolls "I heard it was a shitty movie eight rainbows" Hellbent smirked."pshh party pooper" Dolan stuck out his tung and hellbent laughed.
______________________________________________________
"The fucking ending though" "yeah it was ok I guess.....I loved the songs though" Dolan yawned and started humming the songs and grabbed the mugs and the empty bowl and put them in the sink. Hellbent followed Dolan into the kitchen. "So what now?" "I'm not sure ..... WE SHOULD GO ICE SKATING WITH EVERY ONE!!" "Uh I don't know where that came from but ok?..... you weird lil shit" Dolan turned around and flipped hellbent off smirking. "Fuck shu" "Tell me the time and where" "EW!" Dolan and Hellbent laughed."no but in all seriousness it's like 12:00am let's do what ever Ice skating is tomorrow" "do you even know what ice skating is?" "Nope" "hehe then your ass is gonna hurt when we get back tomorrow" "am I gonna get fucked?". Dolan burst out in laughter "No you might fall down on the ice" "oh" hellbent blushed."well you have two options you can sleep in my bed with me or on the couch" "I'll sleep on the couch" "alright suit your self" Dolan grabbed a blanket and pillow from out of the closet and handed them to hellbent."Goodnight Hellbent" "Night" he said putting the blanket over him and laying down on the couch. Dolan walked into his room and closed his door and laid down on his bed and smiled up at the wall. "Tomorrow should be fun" he smirked to himself and chuckled as he fell asleep.
______________________________________________________
Dolan sat up and rubbed his eyes hearing a faint whimper from the livening room. "Wth..." he mumbles and stood up and tip toes into his front room to see hellbent on the couch asleep with tears running down his face. Dolan was shocked for two reasons. One ,since when did hellbent cry?? And two, why was he crying. Dolan walked over to him and knelt down and gently patted his head. "It's okay calm down......" hellbent seemed to calm down a little but he was still shacking. Dolan sighed and got onto the couch with hellbent and put the blanket over himself and hugged hellbent."shh.... ya big baby calm down please" Herbert rapped his arms around Dolan and hugged him. As much as Dolan would like to go back to his bed he couldn't move so he just got comfortable and hugged back."Heh.... weirdo" he yawned and fell back asleep in Hellbents arms.
______________________________________________________
I know none of you are gonna read this but this is my first Hellbent x Dolan Fanfic so don't judge meh and one more thing I will trust and upload a new page every week or every few days.(school sucks so that's why I can't upload more than I would like..... DAAMMNNNN YOU SCHOOOLL!!!!!!) Anyways have a nice day (/õ3õ)/
________________________________________________