Arrival at Camelot

Merlin destiny is going to began.His mother asked her old friend Gaius to receive his son till he find a job.He made his way to Camelot where the king officially forbidden Magic which isn't create because Merlin has his own secret.He searched for the house of gaius.He knocked at the door but nobody answered.He entered the room and Gaius was searching for a book but felled right over the bed that Merlin moved with his power.Gaius thank him before knowing who he was and told Merlin that his secret was safed.
Merlin was visiting the kingdom and saw a spoiled brat bullying a young man and defend him and fought with the brat who was a royal one,the prince Arthur son of Uther.He was thrown in the prison and Gaius helped him but there were a condition.Merlin had to let the people throw him vegetables .Gwen the servent of lady Morgana told Merlin that he was brave enough to face Arthur like this.
Gaius asked him to deliver so something to lady Morgana.Arriving at the room of the Lady who was changing her clothes thought it was Gwen and ask her (Merlin) to give her clothes and Merlin asked Gwen to not tell her nothing.
Arthur was making fun of Merlin which end up in a fight and Merlin was again threw vegetables at.

Since Gaius was the consultant of the king Uther ,he was invited at a dinner.The gorgeous Morgana was also there which left Merlin and Arthur wide open mouth.
A lady was also invited to the party to ding which made everyone sleep except from Merlin and she took a knife and threw it to Arthur . Merlin used his power to save Arthur the royal brat. Uther asked him to work for Arthur and thank him very much.Like you see Arthur was not happy about the decision of the sire.