Hugot 12

I'm not going to mention anyone on this chapter so probably on the next chapter I will surely mention you guys soon enough.....

I just coudn't hold it anymore needed to get this hurt outside of my chest.....

--------------------------------------------------------

Being inlove to someone is the best thing that could ever happen to one person. But, being inlove to someone who doesn't even love you back move on don't keep your hopes up that someday he'll notice your love.

--------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes, you can't help but feel jealous to that girl whose making your love one so happy.......

--------------------------------------------------------

Don't ever judge to someone whose breaking down so bad.....you don't know the story......

--------------------------------------------------------

Can, I just tell a story?
It's about this girl who'll I name her Jamie and the guy Geoffrey.

She knew Geoffrey liked her but her best friend liked him. So, she avoided him but she never knew that she'll for him too. It saddened her when she only realizes that she liked him too just the way he liked her.

So, she decided to chat him. She asked about him and then when she was going to tell that she likes him she was shocked to see what he asked about any new things about him there.

He has a girlfriend there. She was more than shocked she cried and cried until she thought to herself that she wasted her chance to him for so long.

She chuckled at that thought. She opened facebook on the other day and she saw a picture of him and her girlfiend. She just smiled. She smiled because someone like her can make him smile like never before....
It's time to move on....even if she knows how damn much how he misses him so much...

She'll only wish for the best for him..even if she's hurting deep inside.